solidsnakeps3

Apr 4, 2020
I generally don't watch trailers or follow updates for most forms of media including this lastest NYL video. So I didn't really know what to expect when watching this and I was blown away. Thanks very much for the link, and once again incredible work by NYL.

Reactions: rf96
May 27, 2017
More dragonball animations would be great, but I'm not sure Dragonball models would suit for Nyl's style on more realistic lighting. Dragonball seems more fitting of like Kallenz.
Yeah, usually 2D doesn't translate well into 3D, it loses it's art-style in transition. Plus DBZ only has a handful of female characters.

Jan 10, 2019
Let's hope he doesn't lose focus on that essentially to some degree the set doesn't matter. WW & PG was just some dark ass cave with some atmospheric lighting and it was still fantastic one of the best pieces of 3D smut to date.

64bitz

Jan 27, 2018
the level of quality is insane already, but i hope he does some very nice cumshots in the future :sneaky:

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
I having a problem I can't upload video to rule34 because of this error (err_connection_reset/closed on edge) what can I do to fix it
Thanks

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Statues WIP
If you're gonna make a Gorgon's Lair then it's gotta have some statues.
Instead of petrifying to stone I thought it would be a little more modern to go with marble. I thought it would fit pretty well with the style and end up giving them more visual appeal instead of fading them into the background. It also helps give the impression that they're being preserved instead of discarded.
Over the past few days I came up with a somewhat streamlined process of making these statues and porting them over to the environment. I started with a few base characters I put together in Daz, with a selection of outfits and props, and ported them to Blender. From there I could use some stock poses I found as reference and work from there. Since the statues don't need to move, I don't have to be very careful with them.
I had originally planned to have hundreds in the cavern but quickly came to the conclusion that it would be a significant technical challenge and perhaps a poor artistic choice. Though they don't totally fill out the environment like I'd hoped, focusing on ~20 statues, making them pop, and telling a story with each will probably pay off more in the long run. Come to think of it; it just wouldn't make sense to have a village-worth of victims from a narrative perspective.
The environment is close to being ready, but there are still a lot of refinements I'd like to make. There needs to be more tying the whole scene together, but I'm afraid of cluttering things up. The poly count is already pretty high, and it's only going to get higher when I add the characters and principle props in.
I want to keep things somewhat grounded, as if the Gorgon is actually living in this space, but keep a mythic element to it. This story is a bit more sympathetic towards the monster than most other depictions are, so I don't want to make things too menacing; more mysterious. In the statues you'll see a mixed range of emotions to support this. Hopefully this will help build tension to see how the Warrior's confrontation ends up.
A1.jpg A2.jpg A3.jpg A4.jpg

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
That’s strange, isn't the Gorgon supposed to be futa now? Why would she petrify those huge milkers?

Reactions: Omniel

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017

Statues WIP
Instead of petrifying to stone I thought it would be a little more modern to go with marble. I thought it would fit pretty well with the style and end up giving them more visual appeal instead of fading them into the background. It also helps give the impression that they're being preserved instead of discarded.
Over the past few days I came up with a somewhat streamlined process of making these statues and porting them over to the environment. I started with a few base characters I put together in Daz, with a selection of outfits and props, and ported them to Blender. From there I could use some stock poses I found as reference and work from there. Since the statues don't need to move, I don't have to be very careful with them.
I had originally planned to have hundreds in the cavern but quickly came to the conclusion that it would be a significant technical challenge and perhaps a poor artistic choice. Though they don't totally fill out the environment like I'd hoped, focusing on ~20 statues, making them pop, and telling a story with each will probably pay off more in the long run. Come to think of it; it just wouldn't make sense to have a village-worth of victims from a narrative perspective.
The environment is close to being ready, but there are still a lot of refinements I'd like to make. There needs to be more tying the whole scene together, but I'm afraid of cluttering things up. The poly count is already pretty high, and it's only going to get higher when I add the characters and principle props in.
I want to keep things somewhat grounded, as if the Gorgon is actually living in this space, but keep a mythic element to it. This story is a bit more sympathetic towards the monster than most other depictions are, so I don't want to make things too menacing; more mysterious. In the statues you'll see a mixed range of emotions to support this. Hopefully this will help build tension to see how the Warrior's confrontation ends up.
View attachment 1045565 View attachment 1045566 View attachment 1045567 View attachment 1045568
That's an interesting take using marble for petrifying/statues instead of stone. I like it.
That’s strange, isn't the Gorgon supposed to be futa now? Why would she petrify those huge milkers?
Yeah as far as I know Medusa's curse only works on men not on women right? I might be totally wrong here... :unsure:

Zehel1234

Apr 23, 2020

Statues WIP
View attachment 1045565 View attachment 1045566 View attachment 1045567 View attachment 1045568
I expected some futa content with the statues

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes