• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

TorgoNudho

Apr 15, 2019
That's an interesting take using marble for petrifying/statues instead of stone. I like it.

Yeah as far as I know Medusa's curse only works on men not on women right? I might be totally wrong here... :unsure:
Medusa would curse anyone except gods. If any male/female human or semi deity stared at her eyes, they would get petrified.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
This is a pretty simple pin-up testing out a lot of the functions on The Warrior's model that I've built, as well as a few assets I've made for the environment. She's one of the two characters I'm preparing for my upcoming animation. Like I said in my update post, you can find more material on them back in my WIPs from April-May 2020.
Due to the nature of adult animation it's important for models to be especially flexible in certain regions, mostly the pelvic area. A lot of effort can go into making a model do something as simple as squatting without a bunch of stretching and clipping. To help with this I added a significant amount of topology and extra driven morphs. So even though a pose like this would normally take a lot of sculpting, the work I've done on the model makes it significantly easier. As you could imagine, this pays dividends in animation.
I really like how this came out considering the little effort I had to put in. It's a great thumbnail but some of the details could use some work, like the vagina. Dunno if I want to spend more time on it though, I have other things I need to get to.

The Warrior Crawling.jpg

knixis

Jun 18, 2017
There's a design doc for his next project -
Right now I'm a bit weary of the new project as it is completely his own and the new models don't immediately jump out at me. Hope to be proven wrong!

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
'Gorgon' - Design Document
Well here it is, now that we're close to production I thought I would be a good idea to publish some sort of design document on my upcoming project. It should help me get my thoughts in order, inform everyone on what my plan is, and properly set everyone's expectations. Below I'll go into detail about the concept, my design decisions, and the rationale behind them.
Synopsis
A bright young warrior enters a gorgon's lair to slay her, only to be struck by her beauty. The gorgon proposes a challenge of a less violent, more sexual nature. If the warrior wins, she will free her predecessors and banish the gorgon. If she loses, she will be petrified and added to the gorgon's extensive collection.
Description
Set in mythic times, this story draws from the roots of Medusa's legend. Taking a similar role to Perseus, the Warrior seeks out the monster with a sword and mirrored shield with the goal of beheading her. However instead of engaging in a fight to the death, the plot takes an erotic direction.
'Gorgon' (working title) will be a fully animated, fully voiced 15-20 minute animation with two characters and a variety of sex scenes. The short will feature a variety of fetishes like futa on female, double dicks, and long tongues.
Goals
With this project I aim to accomplish a few concrete goals:
1. Integrate motion and/or facial capture into appropriate parts of the animation.
2. Design and build two original characters almost entirely from the ground-up, from their personalities to their outfits.
3. Try a variety of new positions that utilize the Gorgon's unique features.
4. Exercise my story-telling muscles, just a little bit.
Challenges
Though I have attempted many aspects of this animation before with works like Generous Donation, The Whiteout, and my Mortal Kombat series, there are still some big challenges that remain.
Story
In the interest of keeping this document simpler, I've put my story research and summary in this . It's a quick look at the history of Medusa, where I'm taking her character, and how that relates to the plot of the animation and the design decisions there-in. Only click if you want to read deeply conceptual stuff.
Characters
I'll be releasing showcases for both characters soon, but I'll also provide a brief overview of the characters in this document.
The Gorgon

'Medusa' and 'Gorgon' are basically interchangeable, but it's popular to refer to 'Gorgon' as the type of thing that Medusa is. So I went with the name Gorgon just to separate her a tiny bit from Medusa's reputation and make her my own.
The Gorgon is a beautiful, yet imposing figure. Her serpent hair frames her immaculate face much like her tall, muscular body frames her sexual features. Medusa is an inherently sexual character, but obviously for our purposes this is made even more apparent. Since she's designed to be a futa with two (2) dicks, every other part of her from presentation to history has to complement that.
I wanted to achieve a more human look for her than you'd often find in popular media. No serpent tail, scaly skin, or serrated teeth. It should be obvious that her transformation into a monster is of a more sexual nature. That being said, I wanted to give her more reptilian facial features and show off a split tongue and slit eyes when appropriate.
Though she is intimidating, I didn't want to hammer her into a strictly domineering personality. I just don't like that kind of stuff in the media I consume, adult or otherwise. People should be people; caricatures just don't do anything for me.
I wanted to make her soft-spoken, precise, dismissive, cynical, and in a way superficially conceited. If the plot outlines that she's surrounded by the statues of her previous intruders, it stands to reason that she has to have that interaction dozens, if not hundreds of times. She doesn't have the patience to put on a show for every challenger that walks in. These are the traits I'll be looking for in the casting process. It isn't an easy tone to get across during dialogue, let alone moans and groans.
The Warrior

It is made apparent from the statues of her predecessors that the Warrior isn't the strongest, nor the bravest. But she is, however, the brightest. She came prepared with the right selection of crude, weathered gear.
Not only is she noticeably smaller in stature than the Gorgon, she's apparently spent much more time in the hot sand and dry air of the outside world. Her fabrics are torn up and her face is scorched by the sun. I wanted the two to really visually contrast each other.
Nevertheless, she is a beautiful young woman who has ended up in the Gorgon's lair. In some ways, she reminds the cursed soul of her former self before she hid away in her cavern. Her body is athletic but smooth, and her sexual features are much more subtle than the Gorgon's.
Though she is young and apprehensive, she is driven, quick-witted, and potentially wise beyond her years. It's not explicitly stated, but it's implied that the quest to slay the monster is desperate if the likes of her are being dispatched. She is overtaken by desire for the Gorgon and promptly determines that if she is to win the sexual challenge, it will not only take great physical effort, but great mental effort as well.
Conclusion
When it's all said and done I intend to carry what I've learned to the next project, as I've done before. This project will give me a great opportunity to learn some crucial techniques and habits for more ambitious projects in the future. I think this should be just the right sized project at just the right time, so here's hoping I don't bite off more than I can chew.
Regardless I'll have plenty of small projects to do on the side, like more pin-ups and short animations of game stuff and whatever else interests me. I predict this project will take me 4-5 months, maybe longer, but I don't want to rush myself or set a specific deadline this early in the process.

jackdroid

Aug 29, 2018
" she's designed to be a futa with two (2) dicks "

View attachment 1078606
Waaaaat, c'mon man 2 dicks is insanely... Insanely tasty and hot :sneaky:
better than that would be the general butch making a futa Widowmaker, Zarya or Hunter (Monster Hunter) to teach that Poison a lesson (Yeah futa on futa)

I love Nyl and GB futas... And any more to recommend? (Excluding esk, this practically everyone knows xD)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes