robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Any guesses as to how they will be used in thr animation? I think they may just all be females sucking on Lady D's cock or something. Although I would prefer at least one of them getting screwed by her while the other two watch.

Nyl said it would be a short animation, but he has turned short animations into longer ones when he's having fun so here's hoping! Also May is almost up (which is when he said he wpuld release it) so it might be evidence that he is making it more complex. Imagine that we got an update saying this is going to be his next longer animation project ???

• Thinking Face
Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Any guesses as to how they will be used in thr animation? I think they may just all be females sucking on Lady D's cock or something. Although I would prefer at least one of them getting screwed by her while the other two watch.

Nyl said it would be a short animation, but he has turned short animations into longer ones when he's having fun so here's hoping! Also May is almost up (which is when he said he wpuld release it) so it might be evidence that he is making it more complex. Imagine that we got an update saying this is going to be his next longer animation project ???
Well,he is already making a longer one,his main focus is on an animation with a character he is working for some time now,the Gorgon

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes