claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
WIP 2 Camera 1 (13m 31s).png WIP 1 Camera 7 (3m 15s).png WIP 5 Camera 5 (10m 27s).png WIP 2 Camera 1 (19m 38s).png WIP 3 Camera 2 (29m 36s).png
"Gorgon WIPs 1

Hey there, here are the first group of screen caps I'll be sharing from Gorgon's sex scenes.
It's going pretty well so far. I'm happy with the poses and I haven't hit any major technical hurdles. However the render times are quickly becoming a problem. I expected to have an upgraded card by the time I needed it, but the extreme scarcity has made that pretty difficult. I might just break down and buy a duplicate card at twice the original cost for SLI, but that wouldn't solve my VRAM bottleneck.
Ick. I prefer software problems to hardware ones."

It's looking very promising so far, as expected of nyl.

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
Buying a duplicate card at double the cost? That's an awful idea. If you're gonna go that route just pay scalper prices.

JarlSkjoldr

Jan 17, 2018

less popups on sankaku and better site management imo...
Chan sankaku limits how many posts you can have open. Since we're on a archive/collection website, I assume people here are trying to grab everything from any particular artist/animator. It's difficult to site rip from Chan Sankaku because of their server limits. Using a program like grabber doesn't work either because it'll temp IP block you for trying to access many posts in quick succession. You also can't access every post as you need to buy a premium membership to access them. IMO just use adblock on other sites. They're almost all better than CS.

Reactions: Poritaka

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
Chan sankaku limits how many posts you can have open. Since we're on a archive/collection website, I assume people here are trying to grab everything from any particular artist/animator. It's difficult to site rip from Chan Sankaku because of their server limits. Using a program like grabber doesn't work either because it'll temp IP block you for trying to access many posts in quick succession. You also can't access every post as you need to buy a premium membership to access them. IMO just use adblock on other sites. They're almost all better than CS.
Not only that, but they also block viewing some images, if you are not subscribed to their premium service, Sankaku Plus.

Reactions: Kanjer666

HAF222

Oct 11, 2020
I heard VLC media player is one you can use.
I've done that before. It's not bad when it comes to VR videos but its not that good either (you gotta use some features in VLC in order for it work to your proper tuning).

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
[SIZE=4 said:
It's looking very promising so far, as expected of nyl.[/SIZE]
I want to believe that, I really do, but I've learned not to get my hopes up when it comes to Nyl. I love the guy's stuff and have followed him since Tumblr (back when he used to do Overwatch stuff regularly). I admire his talent and his lighting cant be beat.

But as far as his scenes, that's another story. His longer scenes tend to have a lots of sexy buildup without alot of payoff. Like they're lopsided. If you tease your audience for 2 minutes, the next 2 minutes better have some explosive sex. Or at least a few choice positions. I dont really see that from Nyl2.

His shorts work much better imo. Straight to the point. I feel his longer stuff has a great idea, and he works his butt off for the setup but loses steam when he gets to the actual sex. I thought working with Rikolo would help and it did, but only a little. And what is up with some of his models??? Some models seem like he is looking to make guys in drag as opposed to hot girl with penis.

Not sure if everyone gets what I'm saying (and yes I have posted similar messages to this effect on his patreon). But I was sorta ticked at the Lady D animation. I mean you tease all this work thats being done on her model, and her daughters, shes going to have a cock and all you can show oral??? I know that he said he may use her in the future but c'mon! You had the chance to make a decent short vid of her giving to the daughters and you pick a pose where you can't even tell she has a cock??? That's just A strange decision.

Anyway sorry for the rant. But for a creator who is making more than 10,000 a month, I feel we should expect more than what he has been doing so far.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
But for a creator who is making more than 10,000 a month, I feel we should expect more than what he has been doing so far.
By "we" you mean yourself and other people who commissioned him some work of high quality he didn't managed to satisfy? Or do you mean literally anybody, any random person who looks at his monthly income and thinks "Huh, he makes so much??? He owes me!"?

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
I want to believe that, I really do, but I've learned not to get my hopes up when it comes to Nyl. I love the guy's stuff and have followed him since Tumblr (back when he used to do Overwatch stuff regularly). I admire his talent and his lighting cant be beat.

But as far as his scenes, that's another story. His longer scenes tend to have a lots of sexy buildup without alot of payoff. Like they're lopsided. If you tease your audience for 2 minutes, the next 2 minutes better have some explosive sex. Or at least a few choice positions. I dont really see that from Nyl2.

His shorts work much better imo. Straight to the point. I feel his longer stuff has a great idea, and he works his butt off for the setup but loses steam when he gets to the actual sex. I thought working with Rikolo would help and it did, but only a little. And what is up with some of his models??? Some models seem like he is looking to make guys in drag as opposed to hot girl with penis.

Not sure if everyone gets what I'm saying (and yes I have posted similar messages to this effect on his patreon). But I was sorta ticked at the Lady D animation. I mean you tease all this work thats being done on her model, and her daughters, shes going to have a cock and all you can show oral??? I know that he said he may use her in the future but c'mon! You had the chance to make a decent short vid of her giving to the daughters and you pick a pose where you can't even tell she has a cock??? That's just A strange decision.

Anyway sorry for the rant. But for a creator who is making more than 10,000 a month, I feel we should expect more than what he has been doing so far.
I liked your opinion, I agree with what you said.

Reactions: robjones1234

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Hilarious to hear people criticize me on a forum where they come for free stuff LOL.
Especially when I AM Nyl's patron and have been for a year haha. Share holders have a right to express opinions on the company they're invested in. Doesn't mean it will change anything, but they do have the right to express themselves.

Anyway, heres the link to the pinup

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Way too much bitching in this thread from people who don’t pay Nyl what a surprise
And how do you know who does and doesn't pay for the content within this thread?

Hilarious to hear people criticize me on a forum where they come for free stuff LOL.
Especially when I AM Nyl's patron and have been for a year haha. Share holders have a right to express opinions on the company they're invested in. Doesn't mean it will change anything, but they do have the right to express themselves.

Anyway, heres the link to the pinup Google Drive
I'm I the only one who prefer Sheeva face for previous installment then the MK11 interpretation?

Last edited:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
And how do you know who does and doesn't pay for the content within this thread?

I'm I the only one who prefer Sheeva face for previous installment then the MK11 interpretation?
I'm not ok with the actual one,but at least i have some Sheeva,so it could be worse,i dont actually like how little her tits got,but it what we have for dinner now,so i dont overthink it,a trick to actually see her with better eyes is compare her to the Sheeva from the movie,Anihillation,works wonders to me

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes