johnsmith145

Jan 20, 2021
is the image with wonder woman and her futa cock in the kitchen from nyl? Can't find it, or is it too old? Turns out its a nyl model.

Last edited:

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
Do you have a copy of this pic? If not, then the only vids of Nyl I can think of in the kitchen are .

If it's not that, try Amazonium. He exclusively uses Nyl's Blender models. (y)

johnsmith145

Jan 20, 2021
Who has the best plots & dialogues, regardless of visuals (so even if they are pretty basic)? Did not really know where to pose the question.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

Ok, sorry for the really late update but I've got a bunch of family stuff going on and it's been really on-and-off this month. I've mostly been working on practice and side projects for the past couple weeks as I realized around Thanksgiving that I was in much more danger of burning out than I originally thought. This project has turned out to be enormously complicated and every time I get closer to the end it's like I discover a whole new pile of work that I didn't expect. Plus to add to that, my personal life is just sort of stressing me out.
A couple months ago I said I was shifting my attention to only work on Gorgon and now I realize how big of a mistake that was. Not having another thing that I can work on and release in a short time frame really messes with my head. Even if I release previews, they don't make me feel as though I've finished anything. Pin-ups are really my only way of doing small projects, but even then they have to fit into a certain format and I usually don't spend more than a day or two on each.
For a while I wondered why my productivity was starting to fall off but then I realized just how much I was beating my head against a wall. For example I'd go an entire week just animating three minutes worth of facial expressions without much to divert my attention. For those who haven't done that, it can be a mind-numbing experience. The less engaged you are in this type of work, the less optimal decisions you make, and the more time you end up wasting. You start to forget things, re-do choices that don't make any sense, pixel-fuck, etc.
So I'm just gonna be pausing the Patreon this month to take the time to practice, work on some other projects, and deal with a bunch of personal stuff without any deadlines to hit or obligations to fulfill. Pausing twice in one year is unusual for me, so I hope I don't make a habit of it.

Sep 29, 2021
There was a excerpt from reddit I saw a while back that was essentially like 'hey animators im fine waiting a literal whole year for your complete content. just quit being cryptic and say hey i only release one animation every 364 days". :sneaky:

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
There was a excerpt from reddit I saw a while back that was essentially like 'hey animators im fine waiting a literal whole year for your complete content. just quit being cryptic and say hey i only release one animation every 364 days". :sneaky:
To be fair, I'm guessing the production time ballooning to months and months isn't something they planned out from the start

auraek

Sep 8, 2018
To be fair, I'm guessing the production time ballooning to months and months isn't something they planned out from the start
When you have to much money and you dont need to care/respect your customers or work anymore :sneaky: . I ensure you that's a cool life.

Last edited:
Reactions: RonaldMcDonald69

Remen

May 19, 2018
Absolutely true.

This is becoming a chronic issue across the board, especially with the Patreon model.

Nyl is at least respectable enough to pause the Patreon when they're unable to deliver as a show of good faith.

Most Patreon creators at the top though, after reaching a certain amount of comfortable living money, inevitably go into cruise control mode. Regularity starts to slip, excuses start to mount "Feeling under the weather", "have personal issues", "my dog died". No real need to meet their own deadlines if people continue to pay.

It's hard to light a fire under your own ass at that point, but at least you should be able to manage the expectations of supporters.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes