auraek

Sep 8, 2018
Absolutely true.

This is becoming a chronic issue across the board, especially with the Patreon model.

Nyl is at least respectable enough to pause the Patreon when they're unable to deliver as a show of good faith.

Most Patreon creators at the top though, after reaching a certain amount of comfortable living money, inevitably go into cruise control mode. Regularity starts to slip, excuses start to mount "Feeling under the weather", "have personal issues", "my dog died". No real need to meet their own deadlines if people continue to pay.

It's hard to light a fire under your own ass at that point, but at least you should be able to manage the expectations of supporters.
That's what i was referring at first time, despite of what nyl says we have no way to know for sure if that is what's happening here too.

Reactions: Bega81Froa
Jan 10, 2019
I think it's fine to be disappointed when you realize this burn out seems to exclusively affect the best in the business. Though this seems like genuine burn out and not whatever the fuck wilder bro is fucking about with.

When we don't have many animators at NYL's tier it's hard to not feel incredibly unlucky that in this timeline all the best animators seem to come into problems soon rather than later. Because there's so few and the projects start to become more complicated, they also take longer so we're left with fewer, albeit much higher quality, 3D smut.

SNFS753951

Dec 26, 2021
Beep boop, the interpolatino fairy has arrived (again)!

This is a second go-through of Nyl's videos, using an updated version of the program with some nice fixes compared to the first time. The biggest differences between this version and the last are that the coloring of these videos is the same as the originals (the first time, colors shifted for some reason), a bigger focus on keeping the quality (making this bigger than the first time filesize-wise), and of course, more videos.
Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~3.5 GB
New filesize: ~2.7 GB
If the link goes dead, reply to this comment or DM me saying so, and I will attempt to get a live link replacement.
em...it's empty

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
What is the file contain Blender models, when i open it, it not a video and how do i use those file ?

johnsmith145

Jan 20, 2021
Not nyl2 but a soon Futa foursome 12min duration
Content double anal and futatrain and much more
may need a thread for subjectxxx, it will be released on the 9th and has said that he may make a patreon.
" Thank you all for being so patient! Figured I'd release it as soon as possible. Should be ready by Sunday. Will post the HD download link with a preview. Hope you guys enjoy this one "

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes