Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
July 2022 Pin-Ups: Alcina And Cassandra Creampie (Patreon)

Content

Been sitting on this one for a while, trying to figure out different fluid techniques, so I decided to finally give our resident Morfium a shot at a traditional fluid sim. I think I'm honing in on the material and this technique definitely works the best for creampies like this, but there's still plenty of room for improvement. Also trying more exaggerated convulsions just to see if I prefer them or not.
The archive link is still processing, so it might not be immediately available.
Files

1659652278219.png

July 2022 Pin-Ups: Tight Dress (Patreon)

Content

Testing out some physics and the like.
It looks like this character is going to be the next focus at the bordello. I have something simple and easy in mind for her. Hopefully it stays that way.
Files

1659652325472.png

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
How hot would it be if nyl2 decides to try out a thing called lactation in the future? And who would be a good canadates for that?
It would be a basic fluid sim, and considering what he's capable of now, It wouldn't even be a bump in the road for him, if anything, I'm surprised we haven't seen lactation in his vids already.

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020

Hey everyone.
I've been slacking on the updates so here's another one. Honestly I haven't had any disruptions or deviations recently so I didn't really know what to write other than 'Yep, still working'. I'm more or less just focused on these projects, and any R&D I do is usually looped into the bordello series somehow.
Plus I've just been getting like a ton of messages from different artists and animators about tips/advice/feedback so that's where the majority of my writing energy has went. Not to mention all of the script writing and coordinating with actors I've been doing. Feels like I'm sitting down and writing entire essays every night. It's nice though, but just not anything I can post about. Usually summers suck for whatever reason but this one's alright so far.
Anyways, for the short term I'm working on another bordello short, with some WIPs and pin-ups on the way.
Thanks for the support.

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Looks like the next bordello will be much simpler than the last, any one know whos he pairing the chubby female with?

vs120s

Nov 17, 2019
RIP Gorgon project, we barely knew ya :cry:
Pretty much. Been saying it for months.

I supported the guy for 12 months to see that project and got nothing. It doesn't take an entire year to make a 5-10 minute animation. Plenty of other artists that do this as a full-time job can crank one out every 2-3 months. It's been well over a year and a half since he started "working on it".

No mention of the project at all this year pretty much seals the deal. Now I download for free.

so12n

Aug 22, 2021
RIP ?? Why ??
yes it does
Can't speak on how long Nyl's process takes but it seems like he's focusing on anything but Gorgon right now. The Bordello series has been fucking great there's no denying that, but if he was interested in continuing Gorgon he sure isn't acting like it. Seems like he's not working on it at all. IIRC he mentioned burnout in one of the final updates for it, so I don't blame him at all for needing to just put it down and work on the shit he really wants done.

:cry: I'm just sad because that looked like it was going to be a double banger.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Seems like you guys haven't experienced burnout before, but I doubt he's scrapped The Gorgon project. He would've stated as much in his update, so until that point i'd say you should assume he's still working on it. Plus he's still producing and releasing other content (amazing content at that), so i'm not sure where you're getting these ideas from.

Bordello Lyria WIPs
Here are some WIP renders for this next short. I'm definitely aiming for a shorter runtime this go-around, but we'll see how that works out. It's always a struggle to cut stuff that isn't working or shrink other stuff down so that you can fit everything in.
I've learned that the intros and outros don't really take as much time to produce as the sex animation, so I'm a little more comfortable portioning the runtime out to that stuff. Where I really lose time is when I include too many positions or get caught up in transitions. That really kills me.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes