itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I don't know if it's the character design or lighting but Gorgon doesn't really look as good as Nyl's other work to me. Don't get me wrong I love ancient Greece/Rome but the Bordello series looks way better imo.

Sep 1, 2021
I don't know if it's the character design or lighting but Gorgon doesn't really look as good as Nyl's other work to me. Don't get me wrong I love ancient Greece/Rome but the Bordello series looks way better imo.
thats the things you have to live with, the ceators thinks their ideas are good and going for it for a while, while you will enjoy the simple things in life like when they tried to not make qualitay contect based of qualitaty graphics and more on the actual animations but you get left behind with oversized genitals, impossible fits or other craps adn thats from the only persons who actually seems to be abele to deliver quality contetnt

• Thinking Face
Reactions: claralover

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
thats the things you have to live with, the ceators thinks their ideas are good and going for it for a while, while you will enjoy the simple things in life like when they tried to not make qualitay contect based of qualitaty graphics and more on the actual animations but you get left behind with oversized genitals, impossible fits or other craps adn thats from the only persons who actually seems to be abele to deliver quality contetnt
I think you forgot to post a key so that we can decrypt the cypher you just posted.

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
What? In English please.

• Haha

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Seems like you guys haven't experienced burnout before, but I doubt he's scrapped The Gorgon project. He would've stated as much in his update, so until that point i'd say you should assume he's still working on it. Plus he's still producing and releasing other content (amazing content at that), so i'm not sure where you're getting these ideas from.

Bordello Lyria WIPs
Here are some WIP renders for this next short. I'm definitely aiming for a shorter runtime this go-around, but we'll see how that works out. It's always a struggle to cut stuff that isn't working or shrink other stuff down so that you can fit everything in.
I've learned that the intros and outros don't really take as much time to produce as the sex animation, so I'm a little more comfortable portioning the runtime out to that stuff. Where I really lose time is when I include too many positions or get caught up in transitions. That really kills me.
Looks good, hopefully its done by the end of this month lol....

• Haha

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020
qualitay contect

Original_Nintendo_Seal_of_qualitay contect.jpg

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Nyl is Nyl guys... There's no way to understand his timetable or level of interest in any one project. I've been following him since Tumblr and he has changed very little since then in the way he works. Sometimes you think he's going to deliver big and it turns out to be a bit of a let down. Other times he has a character you like but barely uses them. And sometimes he'll drop a project because he loses interest. It's just Nyl being Nyl, guys.

I will say that I think that technical aspects of animating fascinate him, sometimes moreso than the actual content of the animation. So you may get a short vid of a character
you like just because he is practicing (such as recent Lady D creampie vid). In those cases, just keep expectations low and be glad he gave you something with a character you like. It is not a guarantee he will make full vids of that character any time soon. So don't get mad. Heck, I would like him to do a longer vid with Lady D and her 3 daughters. If I get one cool. But I'm not holding my breath lol

Sep 1, 2021
What? In English please.
wow kinda screwed it up jesus christ... let me retry.

That the things you have to life with if you aren't anything near an "artist" on your own, living with the decisions of an "artist" and his ideas of using oversized dicks in a really quality content stuff, what left you behind with a feeling like "why" "why just screwing up quality content"

But all you can do is, seems is learn the shit on your own and doing actually quality conent with no oversizend gentials, proportions, or anything else, you know i get the 3d unrealistic stuff and thats absolutely ok but dont turn into something redicilous i mean come on THIS quality and then you do the most commong shit...

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022

That the things you have to life with if you aren't anything near an "artist" on your own, living with the decisions of an "artist" and his ideas of using oversized dicks in a really quality content stuff, what left you behind with a feeling like "why" "why just screwing up quality content"

But all you can do is, seems is learn the shit on your own and doing actually quality conent with no oversizend gentials, proportions, or anything else, you know i get the 3d unrealistic stuff and thats absolutely ok but dont turn into something redicilous i mean come on THIS quality and then you do the most commong shit...

Maybe next try will be the one :KEK: Imagine being some dude with a suicide mocking profile pic/name, who for some reason decided to complain about giant futa penises in the most dramatic and least articulate way possible... on a thread whose main attraction is futa with massive genitals.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Maybe next try will be the one :KEK: Imagine being some dude with a suicide mocking profile pic/name, who for some reason decided to complain about giant futa penises in the most dramatic and least articulate way possible... on a thread whose main attraction is futa with massive genitals.
He isn't even complaining tho. All he's saying is "that's life and if you want it to be different you should make your own shit".

Reactions: NiceBOW

hater45

Mar 7, 2017

I can see English isn't your native tongue so I'm still not understand your points. The artist and his fans seem to enjoy the type of fetish so why would he change it for the minority? I mean, yeah, if you don't like the content then of course you can make your own and that is totally fine.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes