Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Year later...
Yes, long projects take time. specially for people working solo. You're doing everything, the animation, the sounds, lip syncing with VA's. Making sure everything is perfect before you hit that render, and then fingers crossed it doesn't crash, or you spot something that looks off. Or liquid physics fuck up and you have to do more.

So much goes into 3d animation. it is not as simple as clacking a couple of dolls together.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Yes, long projects take time. specially for people working solo. You're doing everything, the animation, the sounds, lip syncing with VA's. Making sure everything is perfect before you hit that render, and then fingers crossed it doesn't crash, or you spot something that looks off. Or liquid physics fuck up and you have to do more.

So much goes into 3d animation. it is not as simple as clacking a couple of dolls together.
This isn't a shot toward Nyl. But I use to think as such that long projects take time to make. Until you follow so many animators this long at this point. To realize how much of that time they are ACTUALLY putting into these projects. Then you'll realize how subjective that statement is per animator. Because they are animators out their who will use that as a excuse to drag out projects too long. Just to scam people out of their money.

Last edited:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This isn't a shot toward Nyl. But I use to think as such that long projects take time to make. Until you follow so many animators this long at this point. To realize how much of that time they are ACTUALLY putting into this projects. Then you'll realize how subjective that statement is per animator. Because they are animators out their who will use that as a excuse to drag out projects too long. Just to scam people out of their money.
Oh I'm well aware of some animators that drag their feet. But as far as I can tell, nyl isn't rattling off an excuse every other month. Having worked with an animator on a big project, they can be draining, and sometimes they feel burnt out after a long project is finally complete. So I don't blame nyl for making it more of a gradual thing they do on the side whilst working on other things.

At the very least, they're producing quality content while slowly but surely making progress on the big project.

One more of thing of note, the majority of NSFW artists do not make enough to consider this their primary form of employment. This isn't a career for them, its a side hustle. Namely due to how society as a whole frowns upon smut work. And ya know never when a card company will invalidate your supporters payments, and suddenly your income is gone.

They have primary jobs, some have families to consider/hide their work from. There's so much we don't know of them, its unfair on our end to complain about what they're technically choosing to do for free, since support is entirely voluntary.

Last edited:

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022
Oh I'm well aware of some animators that drag their feet. But as far as I can tell, nyl isn't rattling off an excuse every other month. Having worked with an animator on a big project, they can be draining, and sometimes they feel burnt out after a long project is finally complete. So I don't blame nyl for making it more of a gradual thing they do on the side whilst working on other things.

At the very least, they're producing quality content while slowly but surely making progress on the big project.

One more of thing of note, the majority of NSFW artists do not make enough to consider this their primary form of employment. This isn't a career for them, its a side hustle. Namely due to how society as a whole frowns upon smut work. And ya know never when a card company will invalidate your supporters payments, and suddenly your income is gone.

They have primary jobs, some have families to consider/hide their work from. There's so much we don't know of them, its unfair on our end to complain about what they're technically choosing to do for free, since support is entirely voluntary.
I've said this before. There's literally no reason to complain about Nyl's schedule, quality, variety, or whatever. The guy charges $1...

KROM95

May 14, 2019

Here's the final preview I'm gonna release for this animation. It underwent a bit (a lot) of feature creep so it's looking like it's gonna be a little under 10 minutes long unless I can really cut it down more.
I also have a short animation I'm gonna release near the end of the month along with some pin-ups.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016

MEGA

Here's the final preview I'm gonna release for this animation. It underwent a bit (a lot) of feature creep so it's looking like it's gonna be a little under 10 minutes long unless I can really cut it down more.
I also have a short animation I'm gonna release near the end of the month along with some pin-ups.
This guy is on a whole league of his own.

Whether people like his content or not, from a technical standpoint, the animations are amazing.

Last edited:

asakura14

Mar 14, 2022
I hate these collection for ONE single reason,....WHY CAN'T THE ADMINS GIVES A LINK FOR THE WHOLE COLLECTION INSTEAD I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD EACH SCENE APART....I understand that some have network issues but not everyone's from Uganda here....

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
I hate these collection for ONE single reason,....WHY CAN'T THE ADMINS GIVES A LINK FOR THE WHOLE COLLECTION INSTEAD I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD EACH SCENE APART....I understand that some have network issues but not everyone's from Uganda here....
did you check the first page, first post before making this statement?

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
What are you talking about? There are seven folders with 260+ animations. Plus there's also a torrent file with everything in it. Did you post in the wrong thread?

Edit: Balkazzaar you bet me to it!

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
What are you talking about? There are seven folders with 260+ animations. Plus there's also a torrent file with everything in it. Did you post in the wrong thread?

Edit: Balkazzaar you bet me to it!
Mostly a young fellow thinking with his d!@# instead of his brain...

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020

MEGA

Oh nice, this still in wip, release anytime soon.

Last edited:

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

MEGA

Good ol' reliable Nyl. You always know he'll deliver the content is absolutely stellar quality, even if it does take a while, but it's so far always been worth it.

Reactions: itsyeboii

so12n

Aug 22, 2021
I love Nyl but let's be real. The Gorgon project has been shelved for some time now. He is not working on it, and it's not going to be completed any time soon. Fools here acting like it's just being worked on in secret are not thinking clearly. He very obviously put it aside, either due to burnout or lack of interest but the project has been, for all intents and purposes, abandoned.

Maybe he'll pick it back on in the future, and I hope he does, but stop saying that "he's working on it". No the fuck he isn't, lol. He's making us this really amazing Bordello series that I'm sure lots of folks love. We can appreciate the creator and still accept that some projects just fall to the wayside.

Gorgon is dead! :HideThePain:

(for now)

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I love Nyl but let's be real. The Gorgon project has been shelved for some time now. He is not working on it, and it's not going to be completed any time soon. Fools here acting like it's just being worked on in secret are not thinking clearly. He very obviously put it aside, either due to burnout or lack of interest but the project has been, for all intents and purposes, abandoned.

Maybe he'll pick it back on in the future, and I hope he does, but stop saying that "he's working on it". No the fuck he isn't, lol. He's making us this really amazing Bordello series that I'm sure lots of folks love. We can appreciate the creator and still accept that some projects just fall to the wayside.

Gorgon is dead! :HideThePain:

(for now)
You're way over reacting, even if he isn't currently focusing his work on it he certainly has every intention to finish it. If it were actually delayed indefinitely he would've straight up told us by now. He's been pretty transparent about his intentions thus far, so we don't actually have a reason to believe otherwise. If he'd flaked on previous projects or lied about timelines and delays, then that'd be a completely different story. But as it stands right now, Nyl is easily one of the most consistent animators, as he actually meets or outperforms his supporter's expectations.

I get that you're a cynic, but it's unnecessary to complain that "the Gorgon hasn't been released yet" every couple months.

Reactions: Omniel

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
*insert meme image of the stop having fun guy here*

For real though have ya got nothing better to do than be like ‘big projects aren’t coming guys’

But then also be the same kind of person that looks at loops or short clips and be like ‘I wish this animator would do longer works’

These things take time. So until they say otherwise, just enjoy what’s there til it exists.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes