itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I love Nyl but let's be real. The Gorgon project has been shelved for some time now. He is not working on it, and it's not going to be completed any time soon. Fools here acting like it's just being worked on in secret are not thinking clearly. He very obviously put it aside, either due to burnout or lack of interest but the project has been, for all intents and purposes, abandoned.

Maybe he'll pick it back on in the future, and I hope he does, but stop saying that "he's working on it". No the fuck he isn't, lol. He's making us this really amazing Bordello series that I'm sure lots of folks love. We can appreciate the creator and still accept that some projects just fall to the wayside.

Gorgon is dead! :HideThePain:

(for now)
Gorgon didn't look that good anyway. I love greek/roman settings but there is just something about the models that look a little plastic and pasty, maybe it's the lighting I dunno, but I'll take the Bordello series over Gorgon any day of the week for what I've seen.
PS. I'm also not a huge fan of double dicked futas :p

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
*insert meme image of the stop having fun guy here*

For real though have ya got nothing better to do than be like ‘big projects aren’t coming guys’

But then also be the same kind of person that looks at loops or short clips and be like ‘I wish this animator would do longer works’

These things take time. So until they say otherwise, just enjoy what’s there til it exists.
You're equating individuals who hate delay projects with other individuals who hate short clips & loops made from other Animators. Not exactly the best example but I do get your frustration of people complaining about it. I just learn to get over it because it waste of time complain about other people complain about it within 100+ threads I watch here.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
is the bordello darcy in 4k? btw do you guys know if nyl will do a pure lesbian bordello episode? I doubt a male x female will be made but lesbian does seem possible right?

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2021
I like that there is multiple characters this time around to have options for content. A longer animation story esque series of animations could be made. Or they just continue the normal butt destroying stuff you all like. :p

zaqqat5576

Jul 15, 2021
is the bordello darcy in 4k? btw do you guys know if nyl will do a pure lesbian bordello episode? I doubt a male x female will be made but lesbian does seem possible right?
Nyl said in a patreon update in May of this year that he would like to explore things outside of the futa/female or futa/futa stuff he usually does with the Bordello series, and he specifically named female/female works and that he used to do them a lot. He also said different body types like chubby or sknny characters (Faelin from Bordello 1 was quite slim, and Lyria is on the chubbier side) and exaggerated proportions (the Drow twins). So he's already ticked off 2/3 things he mentioned, it wouldn't surprise me if a lesbian Bordello episode was coming soon. I think it'd be a good way to revisit some of the previous characters too. Imagine a Darcy/Lyria episode - holy booba

Reactions: randomguy6516265165
Jun 19, 2022
Since you guys are mentioning 4K videos, I recently remastered & upscaled The Bordello: Darcey Episode in 4KHD, true 60fps. I'm a video editor by the way, not a hardcore professional, but I did take online courses (if that matters, probably not...)
if you guys enjoy it, i'll probably upscale/remaster more of NYL2 stuff in the future.

Aug 21, 2021
Since you guys are mentioning 4K videos, I recently remastered & upscaled The Bordello: Darcey Episode in 4KHD, true 60fps. I'm a video editor by the way, not a hardcore professional, but I did take online courses (if that matters, probably not...)
if you guys enjoy it, i'll probably upscale/remaster more of NYL2 stuff in the future.

does that version has sound voice acting ?

Reactions: Desmonmiles

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020

Awesome! Can you remaster / upscale this animation ?

Links is there in URL

53f56c940298bcbb4645b85957eff23747a2c55c8b7c5408adb4291a349fe0e3.jpg

Reactions: Desmonmiles
Nov 30, 2022

MEGA

Here's the final preview I'm gonna release for this animation. It underwent a bit (a lot) of feature creep so it's looking like it's gonna be a little under 10 minutes long unless I can really cut it down more.
I also have a short animation I'm gonna release near the end of the month along with some pin-ups.
Wow... so impressed by this! So talented!

4kuhd

Apr 25, 2022

MEGA

Here's the final preview I'm gonna release for this animation. It underwent a bit (a lot) of feature creep so it's looking like it's gonna be a little under 10 minutes long unless I can really cut it down more.
I also have a short animation I'm gonna release near the end of the month along with some pin-ups.
It's a pity that the best shot when the penis is contracting is blurred

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes