claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Miro was the animator that made Girlfriends Forever. He used to be the single best nsfw 3d animator in the world. Now he's just a scam artist.
you got a link to their content, can't say I'm familiar with it off the top of my head at least

JayTheMirukoFan

May 26, 2018
Made a ton of signatures for you Nyl enjoyers, use them if you like!

View attachment 2222584

The rest I'll post in spoilers, so it won't flood the page:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You made these? Any other dump posts of Signatures from you or anyone else? These are real nice

Reactions: attacktitan453
Aug 10, 2020
Downloaded the Torrent and last files, so I guess I have all, right.

Though, lot of videos don't have audio ? I thought I already saw them online with audios, but not sure now.. Anyone knows if OP have some videos without audio, but someone released those with audios ?

Edit :

Yeah like those two for instance, they don't have audio but there is one version with audio

That's too bad because I wanted audio versions, anyone knows where I can DL them in HD ? he's my fav artist, so I'd like to have all his works, in HD, and with audio please (I can't without audio..)

Reactions: attacktitan453

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Miro was the animator that made Girlfriends Forever. He used to be the single best nsfw 3d animator in the world. Now he's just a scam artist.
yeah that one was a great one, though what happened and what do you all mean by scam artist. i lost track

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes