JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
I can hardly wait for Bordello 3, it's my favorite series of any artist. Jackerman's Bully places a distant second.
i know this is petty as fuck and not related to nyl but wtf was that strap bra she was wearing in bully? it almost felt like the tits were deliberately censored :rolleyes: and its not the only time he's done that. (y) to nyl for never doing dumb clothing ideas like that.

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

Hey folks. I've just been focusing on the non-sex stuff for this Bordello animation these past few weeks in addition to taking some time for the holidays. Since I'm not really going to have any significant WIPs or pin-ups, I'll be pausing for the month so no one gets charged. Soon I'll get out a trailer with the release date for this animation which should all be pretty soon.
Hey folks. I've just been focusing on the non-sex stuff for this Bordello animation these past few weeks in addition to taking some time for the holidays. Since I'm not really going to have any significant WIPs or pin-ups, I'll be pausing for the month so no one gets charged. Soon I'll get out a trailer with the release date for this animation which should all be pretty soon.

bearbearbear

May 19, 2020

honestly I wish this thread could be locked from this post onwards until the video is posted. would save a lot of confusion all around :)

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
He said 1 to 2 weeks on the 22nd so most likely coming out early jan or in the next few days before

Areview

Aug 23, 2022
Is it just me or is Nyl on a thick kick recently? He never animated "skinny" women for sure, but with each subsequent animation it seems they've been gaining more and more weight until now they have beer bellies with huge thighs/rears. I thought Jackerman had the market cornered on fatasses.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Is it just me or is Nyl on a thick kick recently? He never animated "skinny" women for sure, but with each subsequent animation it seems they've been gaining more and more weight until now they have beer bellies with huge thighs/rears. I thought Jackerman had the market cornered on fatasses.
Think its cuz of the races he's using. I for one am glad he's avoiding the cliche design of monster chicks being super feminine compared to male monsters

thedayafter

Oct 12, 2022
Think its cuz of the races he's using. I for one am glad he's avoiding the cliche design of monster chicks being super feminine compared to male monsters
Seconded.

Girls deserved to be plowed just as hard by the monster chicks as they do by the male monsters :devilish:

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes