shadowsong43

Oct 3, 2018
With the launch of Baldurs Gate 3, its a golden opportunity, release more bordellos, NYL will skyrocket in patreon pledges. Also the game is a fucking 10/10. Highly recommend, but thanks to NYL every scene im waiting for some big dick futa to appear. He needs to make a shadowheart futa crossover. Shes got a big mouth, should be put to work.

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
He needs to make a shadowheart futa crossover. Shes got a big mouth, should be put to work.
He did do that kissing animation with her and Mizora as well as a few others over the years. So she's probably on his radar for a longer vid.

I wonder if the lesbian animation he alluded too awhile back will feature SH and Mizora since he already did them two kissing? I would love to see them start out doing lesbian stuff and then Mizora turns into a futa demon to finish the job (Mizota has a human form and a demon one).

May 3, 2018
Has anyone gotten around to upscaling any of Nyl's movies?

EDIT: I upscaled Bordello 1 on my own since it's quite short (with TAI by 2x to 4K). The increase isn't very significant at all. I think due to some of the Post FX elements like the DoF, Volumetrics, Bloom and the general overall darkness of the scene. Also maybe the original textures themselves aren't originally intended for 4K output and dont have the detail so maybe upscaling doesn't quite result in anything. I was also thinking maybe the original bitrate of the movie wasn't high enough to retain good detail. idk

It's possible upscale results on subsequent episodes are better but those are bit long for me to consider doing them.

EDIT 2: I upscaled Bordello 2, it benefits a bit more. The increased lighting in the movie certainly helps a lot.

Last edited:

rinzu

May 25, 2018
Small collection of 8K upscaled anims.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The bordello series and few other upscales are further back in the thread.

Edit- Since anonfiles shit the bed. Here are pixel drain links. Took me longer to upload to pixeldrain than it took me to upscale majority of these files. Dunno if its just me but pixeldrain upload speeds are super slow for me.

Part 1 -
Part 2 -
Part 3 -

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes