PinkBagel

Jun 1, 2017
Does anyone have any funscripts for any of the vids in this collection they would like to share? I know there are ones you can pay for on eroscripts but doesn't feel worth it.

Rianabi

Nov 12, 2017
Does anyone have any funscripts for any of the vids in this collection they would like to share? I know there are ones you can pay for on eroscripts but doesn't feel worth it.
There are loads of free ones on eroscripts, the entire Bordello series is scripted and free, i think today someone just posted a script of one of the latest ones aswell, the girl trying to get some cash together at the inn, whatever that one was called.

Zaxcybits

Oct 10, 2023
How does one find the “signature”? i’m on mobile if that makes a difference
Click on upscales profile and go to ‘About’. You won’t be able to view the Potion Commotion on mobile. It’s too much for mobile to handle as it is in 8k and 120fps.

Someone did ask upscale to reduce it but I don’t know if they did.

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
May 2024 Update

Hey all.
I've mainly been focusing on the Bordello project as well as taking some time off recently, so I'm going to be pausing the billing for this month, meaning no one will be charged. I've only really done a few (rendered) minutes of animation along with some modeling and practice work so I don't have too much to show there. Plus I just haven't been too motivated to share/write on social media so I don't have much content to offer there either. And finally I don't have any events this month. So this seemed like as good a month as any to skip.
Thanks for the support.

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Great timing! Just when I was going to cancel my sub, he pauses billing lol!

I'm sure he listened to the fans' many requests to finish the next Bordello, which resulted in the pause and small break. If it makes his work flow better, then I am all for it and say 'good for him!'

zaqqat5576

Jul 15, 2021
If a few minutes is nothing to show, how long is this going to be??
He said he was aiming for it to be shorter than the last Bordello episode (10 minutes). But I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone over that already given how long its been.
A few minutes of rendered animation might not mean he got a few minutes worth done this month, I'll guess that means total. And he's already put out a couple minutes worth in the 3 previews already. So say he's got 3 minutes rendered of an 8 minute video, and we've seen 2, I understand why he wouldn't want to put out almost all the work he's done on it so far. The rest might be like part of the intro scene or something people wouldn't want to see, or unfinalized scenes he doesn't want to release yet.

Reactions: fingottam02

TheNsfwGuy

Jan 1, 2021
Bummer that there won't be pinups this month :C

But happy he's taking this time to keep working on the new bordello. Dead ass betting it'll be at least 15 min long

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes