Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
Even if Overwatch and Baldur's Gate 3 are overused at this point. I still hope Nyl decides to go with Overwatch this time at least. Feel like we've kinda already had enough of BG3 themed content.

But if there is a series Nyl should branch out to again and I mentioned it a long time ago already as well, is Street Fighter. Specifically Street Fighter 6. The art style and characters are just perfect for Nyls style. Cammy, Marisa, Chun Li, Yuri, hell even Manon. We've got so many great characters to work with.

Please Nyl, if you can hear us give us SF6.
watch_v=EAk8PjCsXQ8-000001.jpg

FuckingKiriko

Mar 9, 2020
Even if Overwatch and Baldur's Gate 3 are overused at this point. I still hope Nyl decides to go with Overwatch this time at least. Feel like we've kinda already had enough of BG3 themed content.

But if there is a series Nyl should branch out to again and I mentioned it a long time ago already as well, is Street Fighter. Specifically Street Fighter 6. The art style and characters are just perfect for Nyls style. Cammy, Marisa, Chun Li, Yuri, hell even Manon. We've got so many great characters to work with.

Please Nyl, if you can hear us give us SF6.
View attachment 3780816
watch out man. the BG3 community is out for blood now

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
You shut your whore mouth.
Bordello series is smut kino of the highest order and if anyone disagrees I'll fight them in an Arby's parking lot.
And we're fighting with hentai rules, where the winner gender bends the loser and rapes him.
Ayo chill. I ain't even hating on BG3. I like it a lot actually and can't wait for the new Bordello to drop, but I just wanna see more Overwatch futa cock again.
Sadge.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: FuckingKiriko

zaqqat5576

Jul 15, 2021
I'd be happy with more BG3 but if we do get more OW, I would hope to see him do something with his Mercy model and one (or both) of the Amaris over Tracer/Widow. I feel like he's underutilized Mercy specifically.
It wouldn't surprise me if he debuts a new model in the challenge. Besides Illari, he said he was working on more, and its been 2 months of otherwise silence, so hopefully he's been cooking something.

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
How about character from OW with character from BG3? Should satisfy both parties.
Besides the great animation quality, what makes Nyls stuff even better for me, is the background stories/lore for the videos. So I don't think it would work well with a crossover like that sadly.

Reactions: succhiale

Jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
i'm gonna be happy with whatever he makes, but i'll be most pleased if at least one of them features intense kissing action again :oops:
As I was reading all the comments, I was thinking about posting something like this. Nyl is still the best futa animator imo. And the one that can deliver erotic the best - kissing, teasing, facial expressions, etc. The bordello series is a textbook example of this. The closing scene of "potion o f disguise" is one of sexiest I've seen if only for a few seconds (I know, let's not talk about it). As long as he is producing, I'm sure we'll be happy campers. Also seeing how long he takes to release stuff he's already familiar with, imagine what it would be like if he decided to do something from ground zero.

Last edited:

Lifesatrip99

Mar 26, 2024
As I was reading all the comments, I was thinking about posting something like this. Nyl is still the best futa animator imo. And the one that can deliver erotic the best - kissing, teasing, facial expressions, etc. The bordello series is a textbook example of this. The closing scene of "potion o f disguise" is one of sexiest I've seen if only for a few seconds (I know, let's not talk about it). As long as he is producing, I'm sure we'll be happy campers. Also seeing how long he takes to release stuff he's already familiar with, imagine what it would be like if he decided to something from ground zero.
the best animator to me is rad everything he does is greatness but Nyl would be my second pick

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
I do like his Bordello series, but after that I don't want to see BG characters, or the Overwatch characters, that seems to be all he cycles between now, granted, prior to that it was Mortal Kombat, which lead to Overwatch, which lead on to Baulders Gate.

I would also like to see some Street Fighter from Nyl, or something entirely different, and I know this new challenge he's doing is going to be the usual copy/paste spotlight lighting with the most shitass overused Overwatch/Baulders Gate characters.

Even if he uses the same games, I just want to see some new characters. There's others that aren't Widow, Tracer, Ana, Pharah and Mercy.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes