GigaCocka69

Feb 12, 2021

August 2024 Pin-ups: Shar Breath Training

DRIVE
Breath control is an essential part of stealth - the most important tool in the arsenal of Shar's disciples. It just so happens that Shadowheart is Viconia's star pupil.
Just working on some shader stuff here and I wanted to return to the Shadowheart and Viconia pairing. I built the damn set from scratch so I'd like to get more than one use out of it. Also this is probably one of the more creative poses I've done, yet it was surprisingly simple.
Somewhat related to this video specifically, does anyone here have any recommendations for good futa artists who make or mave made extreme deepthroat animations like this one? I don't care if it's futa on futa or futa on female, they're both fine.

Reactions: ThickSevenInch~

Nuttedtothis04

Sep 27, 2018

August 2024 Pin-ups: Shar Breath Training

DRIVE
Breath control is an essential part of stealth - the most important tool in the arsenal of Shar's disciples. It just so happens that Shadowheart is Viconia's star pupil.
Just working on some shader stuff here and I wanted to return to the Shadowheart and Viconia pairing. I built the damn set from scratch so I'd like to get more than one use out of it. Also this is probably one of the more creative poses I've done, yet it was surprisingly simple.
Fuck he really needs to make a long Shadowheart x Viconia animation. Shit is hot AF

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

Ashe Turnaround

With Juno I sort of got back into doing more Overwatch models and Ashe piqued my interest. She's very similar to Widow in a lot of ways, so the challenge was to differentiate her while still keeping a lot of her similarities. To that end I decided to go with a more slender, bony design. It seems like everything about the character is slim and long, so I wanted to roll with that look. All the while I was trying to stick somewhat close to her in-game proportions, like her insanely long legs. However since these models are slightly more realistic, I didn't want to go overboard. Also did you know that Ashe was like... 40? I wouldn't have guessed but going off that information I was comfortable giving her a slightly older look.
During the process I also gained a new interchangeable normal map that I sculpted, plus a new body sculpt, and I got the new BG3 models a little closer to a public release. I plan on trying out a sort of brawny, 'muscular with a bit of body fat' type build next so Brigitte seems like a good choice for that. It's a tough kind of a body that I've never properly tried yet, so it would be helpful to get something like that under my belt.

TheNsfwGuy

Jan 1, 2021

Ashe Turnaround

MEGA
With Juno I sort of got back into doing more Overwatch models and Ashe piqued my interest. She's very similar to Widow in a lot of ways, so the challenge was to differentiate her while still keeping a lot of her similarities. To that end I decided to go with a more slender, bony design. It seems like everything about the character is slim and long, so I wanted to roll with that look. All the while I was trying to stick somewhat close to her in-game proportions, like her insanely long legs. However since these models are slightly more realistic, I didn't want to go overboard. Also did you know that Ashe was like... 40? I wouldn't have guessed but going off that information I was comfortable giving her a slightly older look.
During the process I also gained a new interchangeable normal map that I sculpted, plus a new body sculpt, and I got the new BG3 models a little closer to a public release. I plan on trying out a sort of brawny, 'muscular with a bit of body fat' type build next so Brigitte seems like a good choice for that. It's a tough kind of a body that I've never properly tried yet, so it would be helpful to get something like that under my belt.
Oh she's LOOOOONG

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

Ashe Turnaround

MEGA
Always a good day when Nyl posts new OW futa

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021

Ashe Turnaround

MEGA
Damn, that one kinda took me by surprise not gonna lie. Ashe was never on my radar for Nyl to do a model of, but I like it. Love the abs and the shape of her tits especially. The only thing I'm kinda torn about is her cock model. Kinda seems a bit to similar to Sindels? Maybe I'm just tweaking, but either way I can't wait to see her in action, in a pinup animation.

futaisgay?

Mar 9, 2024

Ashe Turnaround

MEGA
That thing could make anyone a wheelchair user

zaqqat5576

Jul 15, 2021

Ashe Turnaround

MEGA
This one is interesting. Ashe is one of my top OW girls and I think she's kind of underrated, so I'm happy to see Nyl's take on her and hope he'll use her frequently in future works. The bun is cute but I hope he'll include an alt for her normal hair. I'll say I'm surprised he made her a futa over a female - I would have guessed the opposite. The model looks great overall and I am excited to see Brig.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes