CrustedRais

Aug 16, 2024
So maybe someone already answered it, could not find an answer to fulfill my OCD.
So downloading the torrent + 2024 link should contain all of the available content so far right?

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

So here's my take on Brigitte. Sort of my first try making that kind of brawny, 'strong with some fat' type body. It went alright, I think the look works for her. I tried softening up a lot of the muscular details and added fat where I could, but I didn't want to stray too far from her original look. Proportionally she's pretty close to her in-game model - aside from the genitals.
Speaking of genitals: when you make as many bodies as I have, the details start to really matter. Dicks would be no exception. So for this one I wanted to push it a little further and see what I could come up with. It's not easy making these things look new and different, especially when modeling and texturing are only some of a handful of things I do.

TheNsfwGuy

Jan 1, 2021

MEGA
So here's my take on Brigitte. Sort of my first try making that kind of brawny, 'strong with some fat' type body. It went alright, I think the look works for her. I tried softening up a lot of the muscular details and added fat where I could, but I didn't want to stray too far from her original look. Proportionally she's pretty close to her in-game model - aside from the genitals.
Speaking of genitals: when you make as many bodies as I have, the details start to really matter. Dicks would be no exception. So for this one I wanted to push it a little further and see what I could come up with. It's not easy making these things look new and different, especially when modeling and texturing are only some of a handful of things I do.
On my knees, praying, crying, begging that one of the pin-ups this month is a Juno dp with Brig and Ashe

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020

MEGA
In the tune of John Lennon's song:
♫ Imagine what Zarya is packing ♫
But seriously, He should remake russian girl's model I only found his ancient SFM works

View attachment -futanari-futa-gif-futa-3D-5455470.webm
View attachment gif-r34-r34-Overwatch-Blizzard-3420261.webm

futaisgay?

Mar 9, 2024

MEGA
Good job i am now drooling over her

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021

MEGA
Man I love that Nyl gives them all such unique cock models. Really sells them actually having dicks lore wise.

I also got this feeling that this months Pinups are going to be real damn good. :love:

Reactions: DEVO! and Lichiko

Bookman123

May 7, 2018

MEGA
Finally, a regular sized dick

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes