kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Based Miel at it again.
This time you are a guy DOMINATING MONSTER GIRLS! Yeah you heard that right. DOMINATING MONSTER GIRLS! Tired of always being the monster girls bottom bitch in monster girl games? Well here you DOMINATE MONSTERGIRLS!
As the other games (Well some untranslated ones had choices here and there) its just a kinetic novel.
I dont think people understand the appeal of Miel games. Many and i say many fantasy eroges are either girls being brutally raped or its a vanilla ride. Miel is in the nice between them, meaning that someone wanting something more softer or harder can find a nice middle ground with fetishes found in hardcore games but wrapped up in a silly and funny setting. Dont like to see girls suffer but enjoy the fetishes of hardcore games? There is Miel. Game is too vanila for you but you arent into hardcore? Miel is rigjt there.
Plus the women in these games are the most sex obssesed nymphos you will ever find. These girls will denounce their pride and would betray loved ones just for the joy of enjoying your dick, they will happily pride themselves in just being your semen processing urinals, will give back their everything and everyone for you.
Anyways love Miel and im glad that Cherry Kiss is focusing on them. Hopefully they are selling really well to keep going.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Oh miel, never stop being you lol.

Are they really that bad? I rarely see positive things said about them in this site so I haven't touch any of Miel games.
Miel always makes the same materiel every time. Artwork is fantastic but the um... "story" is basically the dumbest shit you will ever read lol. Always involves some sorta situation where all the women in it get mind broken into super slut meat toilets the moment their even grazed by the protagonists magic god dong. This happens no matter how little sense it might make or what background the women in it have. Just 2 secs of dong and instantly they're willingly throwing away their human rights to become sex slaves to the, ususally, super weaker than them mc. Followed by the usual piercings and pregnancy as well.

For me the material is great genre and art wise but, damn is it dumb as hell with 0 buildup lol. I usually just fast foward through it... which means it really doesn't make a difference if its in english or not.

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Always involves some sorta situation where all the women in it get mind broken into super slut meat toilets the moment their even grazed by the protagonists magic god dong.
And? That's practically a trope harem collector had this orc of vengeance got this half the male RPG maker games have this also I'm struggling too see how that's a narrative meil plays to a particular power fantasy many doujinshi's make too one I personally like

Reactions: fuew12

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Based Miel at it again.
I dont think people understand the appeal of Miel games. Many and i say many fantasy eroges are either girls being brutally raped or its a vanilla ride. Miel is in the nice between them, meaning that someone wanting something more softer or harder can find a nice middle ground with fetishes found in hardcore games but wrapped up in a silly and funny setting. Dont like to see girls suffer but enjoy the fetishes of hardcore games? There is Miel. ..
I dont suppose you could point a new guy to the more harder stuff?

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I wish japanese devs would make monster girl visual novels with girls that are more than just "hoe with demon tail" or "hoe with cat ears". That's hardly monstrous. Let me see sum lamia tail or some spider legs, not this vanilla normie stuff.

zhausJack

Apr 29, 2017
Monster ga Shihai Suru Isekai de Mamonotsukai ni Natte Haramase Hunt de Kyuuseishu ni Naru Ningen Gotoki ga Warera to Seishoku? Minohodo o Shire!
that's not a name, it's a summary

• Haha
Reactions: fuew12

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I wish japanese devs would make monster girl visual novels with girls that are more than just "hoe with demon tail" or "hoe with cat ears". That's hardly monstrous. Let me see sum lamia tail or some spider legs, not this vanilla normie stuff.
Monster Girl Quest Trilogy and Monster Girl Quest Paradox 1-2 (upcoming 3). When japanese devs decide to go all out on the monstrosity, they ain't holding back.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote