ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Arrange girl rimjobs:: no!

Rimjobs Mc: Good idea (y)

:KEK:
Through a rimjob, MC from VN timestamps managed to convince his mother that anal sex is delicious. and it gave him his mother with three holes instead of only two. I don’t know if this is true or just the imagination of writers of erotic stories, but it seems like the sphincter has many nerve endings and gently caressing it with the tongue helps it relax. and in some cases, experience an orgasm. I don’t know, maybe they’re lying, I won’t judge.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Through a rimjob, MC from VN timestamps managed to convince his mother that anal sex is delicious. and it gave him his mother with three holes instead of only two. I don’t know if this is true or just the imagination of writers of erotic stories, but it seems like the sphincter has many nerve endings and gently caressing it with the tongue helps it relax. and in some cases, experience an orgasm. I don’t know, maybe they’re lying, I won’t judge.
Well, different fetishes and ideas are good for playing, the main thing is not to overdo them... Dev is just trying to introduce every kind of perversion into game for everyone :)

Reactions: ramvivat
Mar 30, 2018
Well, different fetishes and ideas are good for playing, the main thing is not to overdo them... Dev is just trying to introduce every kind of perversion into game for everyone :)
Best way to get everyone to dislike it at a point. I really like the characters but since they all will get shaving and big breast (and rimjob aren't my thing at all too), I'm done here. The begining was very good, at least.

(Light)

Jun 7, 2024
How does android work? Do I need all 3 parts?
Yep.
If you're new then play from part 1, then part2 then part3 and then the latest version (download the latest version from his subscribe star).
Game is pretty big it will gonna take 2 or 3 days to finish part 1 to part3.
Android (Part1: v0.34 Remastered): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (Part2: v0.5): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (Part3: v0.57): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
If ya already played part1, part2, and part3 then download the latest version from here:-

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Bottomless Pit

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
who is that girl on this screenshot? she have black hair with two pigtails. she is jilling. do we have sometimes tame her?
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Thick TOOL

Feb 19, 2024
Well... i tested the game. Animations good, 3dcg good ,thick chicks good, bdsm content good, story hmmm not bad!...The dick of the MC is like a donkeys .... so not good....
The only thing is that there are no options only 2 and basically its a predetermend story that u just read and follow the MC.
I despise Visual novels (and incest) i find them boring AF! But i thought i test the "game" . So if you like bdsm and freaking VNovels ur ok with this.
DEvs must understand generally speaking that there are people like me who prefer a more action type of this games not Visual novels! Visual novels are for women brains not for men...
Mah 2 cents...........

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well... i tested the game. Animations good, 3dcg good ,thick chicks good, bdsm content good, story hmmm not bad!...The dick of the MC is like a donkeys .... so not good....
The only thing is that there are no options only 2 and basically its a predetermend story that u just read and follow the MC.
I despise Visual novels (and incest) i find them boring AF! But i thought i test the "game" . So if you like bdsm and freaking VNovels ur ok with this.
DEvs must understand generally speaking that there are people like me who prefer a more action type of this games not Visual novels! Visual novels are for women brains not for men...
Mah 2 cents...........
You're a bit special aren't you...

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes