ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Arrange girl rimjobs:: no!

Rimjobs Mc: Good idea (y)

:KEK:
Through a rimjob, MC from VN timestamps managed to convince his mother that anal sex is delicious. and it gave him his mother with three holes instead of only two. I don’t know if this is true or just the imagination of writers of erotic stories, but it seems like the sphincter has many nerve endings and gently caressing it with the tongue helps it relax. and in some cases, experience an orgasm. I don’t know, maybe they’re lying, I won’t judge.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Through a rimjob, MC from VN timestamps managed to convince his mother that anal sex is delicious. and it gave him his mother with three holes instead of only two. I don’t know if this is true or just the imagination of writers of erotic stories, but it seems like the sphincter has many nerve endings and gently caressing it with the tongue helps it relax. and in some cases, experience an orgasm. I don’t know, maybe they’re lying, I won’t judge.
Well, different fetishes and ideas are good for playing, the main thing is not to overdo them... Dev is just trying to introduce every kind of perversion into game for everyone :)

Reactions: ramvivat
Mar 30, 2018
Well, different fetishes and ideas are good for playing, the main thing is not to overdo them... Dev is just trying to introduce every kind of perversion into game for everyone :)
Best way to get everyone to dislike it at a point. I really like the characters but since they all will get shaving and big breast (and rimjob aren't my thing at all too), I'm done here. The begining was very good, at least.

(Light)

Jun 7, 2024
How does android work? Do I need all 3 parts?
Yep.
If you're new then play from part 1, then part2 then part3 and then the latest version (download the latest version from his subscribe star).
Game is pretty big it will gonna take 2 or 3 days to finish part 1 to part3.
Android (Part1: v0.34 Remastered): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (Part2: v0.5): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (Part3: v0.57): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
If ya already played part1, part2, and part3 then download the latest version from here:-

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Bottomless Pit
4.20 star(s) 56 Votes