Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Well... i tested the game. Animations good, 3dcg good ,thick chicks good, bdsm content good, story hmmm not bad!...The dick of the MC is like a donkeys .... so not good....
The only thing is that there are no options only 2 and basically its a predetermend story that u just read and follow the MC.
I despise Visual novels (and incest) i find them boring AF! But i thought i test the "game" . So if you like bdsm and freaking VNovels ur ok with this.
DEvs must understand generally speaking that there are people like me who prefer a more action type of this games not Visual novels! Visual novels are for women brains not for men...
Mah 2 cents...........
Not sure what you mean with the last part. You look like a smoothbrain for me.

Not only write you in a weird way, as if it would be really mentally challenging for you to spit out some words, but you also failed to notice that this is marked as a kinetic novel.

So if you download this, you expect no real choices. It is exactly as advertised.

I guess, there are quite a few women who would have figured that out, even if they dont have your "superior male brain", Mr. Smoothbrain.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes