Zoffifee

Feb 3, 2018
Hey, ich think the german language is missing after 2/3 of the Game.
Is the Translator active at work right now?
If not - i am able to translate the Rest til now - and upcoming Versions - if needed.
Der Job ist jetzt zu haben, ich schaffe das zeitmäßig nicht mehr.
Wenn du noch Interesse hast, einfach beim Autor melden.

iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
Yes, I know, the animation issue with the shoulders is a real pain. I tried to fix it, but unfortunately, it's a bug in Honey Select that I can't do anything about. I'll keep looking for better angles to minimize the negative impact.
This is something i sent another dev ages ago but it might help.

"Btw I noticed some of the weird shoulder popping in some of the animations (e.g. when nook is masturbating watching you and the princess). Not sure which engine you're using exactly, but in HS2 you can fix that by selecting that char, going to anim > joint adjustment and turning off the forearm ones. Same goes if you ever get weird spinning ankles. Not sure what those joint adjustments actually do but I spent ages trying to fix it myself so hope that helps!"

Reactions: Bottomless Pit

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Well... i tested the game. Animations good, 3dcg good ,thick chicks good, bdsm content good, story hmmm not bad!...The dick of the MC is like a donkeys .... so not good....
The only thing is that there are no options only 2 and basically its a predetermend story that u just read and follow the MC.
I despise Visual novels (and incest) i find them boring AF! But i thought i test the "game" . So if you like bdsm and freaking VNovels ur ok with this.
DEvs must understand generally speaking that there are people like me who prefer a more action type of this games not Visual novels! Visual novels are for women brains not for men...
Mah 2 cents...........
You must understand not everyone likes the same shit you like. You must understand this site has many games that may suit your tastes better. You must understand nobody is forcing you to play this title if it doesn't suit your tastes. The Dev understands and is giving the fans of this genre exactly what they want and we love it.

So your gripes to the dev, sounds very much like a YOU problem and not a Dev problem.

Last edited:

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Thick Tool said " I despise Visual novels (and incest) "

Some would say why would you play it.
Don't force yourself to play what you don't like because despite your determination it doesn't work, VNs aren't your thing but it's good to try.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
You must understand not everyone likes the same shit you like. You must understand this site has many games that may suit your tastes better. You must understand nobody is forcing you to play this title if it doesn't suit your tastes. The Dev understands and is giving the fans of this genre exactly what they want and we love it.

So your gripes to the dev sounds very much like a YOU problem and not a Dev problem.
Check the review there's a popular NTR dreamer guy played this game.

His name is baka:HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: wildride69

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
NymphoTamer-0.67
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

nitemarez44

Jan 10, 2022
You could save a huge amount of file size converting your images to .webp instead of compressed pngs, and it wouldn't be hard to make the transition. I did a test conversion of 4712.png to .webp at 95% quality, and it reduced the size from 1.12MB to 464KB. It also seems like by compressing your .png files you're sacrificing some bit depth, your game files only have a bit depth of 8, where typical HS2 renders have a bit depth of 32. If you're worried about a loss in quality, don't. side-by-side comparisons are nearly indistinguishable (to my eyes on my monitor at least, I'm not a professional digital artist by any means). Attached are some renders and their final file sizes if you'd like to compare them yourself.

png - 2.01MB
png 2.01mb.png

webp - 209kb
View attachment webp 209kb.webp

png - 2.94MB
png 2.94mb.png

webp - 356kb
View attachment webp 356kb.webp

png - 2.67mb
png 2.67mb.png

webp - 299kb
View attachment webp 299kb.webp

I use the tool Advanced Batch Image Converter from sourceforge.com. It is light weight, easy to use, and incredibly fast. My PC (AMD 5800X + RTX3080) converted your entire v67 image folder to .webp in less than 30 seconds (your speeds may vary), and it dropped the size from 412MB to 189MB. Even if you're on a potato, I can't imagine it taking more than an hour to convert your entire game to .webp

I hope this helps.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Gad. Don't use that telescoping dick animation. It looks dumb as hell and isn't needed. Got plenty of HS games that don't use that. It doesn't fool anyone and just looks ridiculous.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bottomless Pit

Askovan

May 22, 2017
Hey guys. How has the game developed over the last few updates? I kinda noped out when the MC acted like a little bitch towards that gang dude. (hope i am remembering correctly) I think it was the guy that basically "employed" the ex GF?
I liked the game mostly. the weird feminine postures of the MC were a big turn off for me, but managable but when he was groveling to that gangster dude I lost all motivation to keep playing, because thats not what a dominant person would do. Negotiate, bluff, whatever. but grovel? no thanks.
So my question is: Did the things I mentioned got better or is it the same milktoast MC as before?
Cheers guys

PS.: I really want to like this game, since there are so few good harem bdsm games out there.

A. Dark

Aug 19, 2021
so far there is only one scene for sharing and it is optional.
There will always be some braindead people who will complain about some contents they don't like, as if their father created the game and they alone have the right to play the game.. This braindead kids will never grow up.. Just don't play if you don't like the contents of a game, or avoid those contents if the are avoidable.. Just how entitled you have to be to even complain about (optional/avoidable) content??

It's a corruption game.. If devs wants to fill it with optional/avoidable sharing/prostitution scenes, I won't mind cause I don't want to whine and stop the devs from implementing their creativity (as long as they are optional)..

If there are no such differences in content, then what is the difference between a corruption game and a romance/harem game??

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Nympho Tamer with Dodzh's gallery unlocker to v0.67.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
You might wanna read some old books. They have quite graphic descriptions of how slaves are treated and used in it. As well as the poses they should use to greet a master.

They're hard to find. Cause I'm lazy and didn't want to write them out, there's a LOT of Gorean novels, so I just copied a bit from wiki instead: The series has been variously referred to by publishers with several names, including The Chronicles of Counter-Earth, The Saga of Tarl Cabot, Gorean Cycle, Gorean Chronicles (Masquerade Books), Gorean Saga (Open Road Media) and The Counter-Earth Saga (DAW Books, for novels with a protagonist other than Tarl Cabot).

There's 38 in all. Didn't know they had started re-publishing them (noticed on wiki), so might be easier to get now.

But a Gorean slave pose...it'd be provocative. Kneeling, with their butt on their heels, legs spread shoulder width or a bit more, palms up with the hands resting on the thighs.

Aside from that. Platform shoes. UGHACHPTH. They should stay dead with bell bottom pants in the 70's. They look as stupid now as they did then.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes