2.80 star(s) 6 Votes
Feb 1, 2018
Well, since you are taking notes on what could be added, I thought I give out some ideas again.

Lagomorphs. Aka bunny girls. Especially Lopunny. Gotta have Lopunny in it. Faries. We could have Tinker belle in the game. Demons. Nuzuko could also be in the game.

As for outfits, I hope to see the generic bunny girl outfit. Kimonos, and princess dresses. We could have the likes of Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, or even Snow white.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NymphomaniaFantasyTown-0.2Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

jdaniels

Oct 8, 2018
Would be nice to see inflation from these girls getting constantly filled.
If we can play with body proportions, perhaps let us run with larger penis sizes? Different penises? Alot of ways and places this could go.

DE10HRO

Aug 30, 2020
Yeah guys, I have a little problem. Can someone help me, how can I place the houses?That they stay standing.

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Yeah guys, I have a little problem. Can someone help me, how can I place the houses?That they stay standing.
What do you mean they stay standing ?
Do you have enough gold to place them ? Is the house green, red or orange when you haven't click yet ?
If it's red it mean the terrain isn't flat. If it's orange you lack money to build it. If it's green, a mouse click should place the building.

Would be nice to see inflation from these girls getting constantly filled.
If we can play with body proportions, perhaps let us run with larger penis sizes? Different penises? Alot of ways and places this could go.
The idea of different penises where actually proposed before, and our answer stay the same : We definitely want to make it happen ! It will just take a little time, as we want to add new scene before that.
Though, I want to keep the UI clean and not over specialized so that you can enjoy the animations without passing 50 minutes on the sex parameter. So too many option is not an option for us :cool: (Just wanted to place it, neverminde me)
(Joke aside, we are thinking of adding more option to scene, like pregnancy or stuff like this.)

Reactions: jdaniels
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes