4.10 star(s) 32 Votes

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
The creator is working on a similar style RPG game called Nymphomania Priestess. The game is in alpha right now with a few issues detailed in the below post by him. He hopes to release the english version by end of the year. F95 gods, be ready :love:

His previous posts about the game with CGs are listed here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Some of the CG in game ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

View attachment 475593 View attachment 475594 View attachment 475595 View attachment 475596 View attachment 475597 View attachment 475598 View attachment 475599 View attachment 475600

Cant wait for this Obvious Masterpiece

┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴

Since English version is out, made a [REQ] thread.

https://f95zone.to/threads/nymphomania-priestess-technobrake.44033/

Reactions: bb12308

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
I dont know if my computer is just shit but this game makes it crash with the dead battery blue screen after playing for a bit every single time. Is there any way i can remove whatever makes it overload or like do i actually need a new computer ? because i wanted to explore the different routes of this game but can't due to the constant crashing and restarting.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
I dont know if my computer is just shit but this game makes it crash with the dead battery blue screen after playing for a bit every single time. Is there any way i can remove whatever makes it overload or like do i actually need a new computer ? because i wanted to explore the different routes of this game but can't due to the constant crashing and restarting.
update your drivers and install newest os update. if that doesn't help, you may start thinking about switching pc probably.

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
update your drivers and install newest os update. if that doesn't help, you may start thinking about switching pc probably.
It's not a proper pc it's one of those old all in one monitors cause rn I can't afford better. It is up to date though. Aren't there files I can delete to make the computer take less work for instance I was thinking the highlight lines of npcs at night or small details that aren't really necessary, during night is the worst walking at 14 fps and constant freezig

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
how to fix this bug? i remember playing it before but i didnt encounter it. i redowload the game today to see this bug.

Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
how to fix this bug? i remember playing it before but i didnt encounter it. i redowload the game today to see this bug.
For me its similar. this red window shows up and is empty even though something should be visible in it. does anyone know the reason for that?

Jun 24, 2019
So The ending 8's hint is mistyped. It says you have to complete the mission with Bob a.k.a blackman but actually its opposite you CANNOT do the event with Bob. I wasted one hour on it and thought to myself of trying various things after actually doing it.

Also, Heres a Full save with everything unlocked REJOICE!!!

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes