4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

shithole

Aug 21, 2018
Regarding Technobrake's mini games, he once released a demo of his game 'Tiny Room', does anybody have it? It's not included in the mini games pack that is found on this site
He said that project was a failure and decided to canceled it forever

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
is it possible a compressed version?? i know its not that big but i keep getting blue screen of death with the shitty toaster i have i need something to make it use less resources

*Nosey*

Oct 19, 2019
I don't know if this is the correct thread or not but what happened to Nymphomania Priestess?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I don't know if this is the correct thread or not but what happened to Nymphomania Priestess?
It has been put under review for violating rule 7. The admin team are currently voting on if the game will be allowed to remain on the site. There is a thread currently open in general discussions regarding it.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Which is weird considering the Paradox character does hump little boys.
I could only guess the reasoning unless specifically stated. Frankly I don't really care either way, just figured people would be curious so I would mention it here since I am sure people will be migrating over here to ask "where did that other game go?"

Rule 7 is nothing new, games get killed from here all the time and will continue to.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
I could only guess the reasoning unless specifically stated. Frankly I don't really care either way, just figured people would be curious so I would mention it here since I am sure people will be migrating over here to ask "where did that other game go?"

Rule 7 is nothing new, games get killed from here all the time and will continue to.
oh.. great i was wondering what happen to the game only to see this! well rip ever seeing anything over that game it seems.
ugh that rule is really just a flip of the coin isnt it?

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes