4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
oh.. great i was wondering what happen to the game only to see this! well rip ever seeing anything over that game it seems.
ugh that rule is really just a flip of the coin isnt it?
I wouldn't say that. it is a vote, different people see things differently and if a staff member chooses not to participlate in the vote then one game could be removed while another is not. This is a normal flaw for anything with voting. Additionally the game person who reported the game thread, also reported Technobake's patreon so that could result in a patch being created for said game that removes the banned content. Staff have gone on record stating that if a patch is created for the game it will be allowed back.

D

Deleted member 2366846

Hello goblin boys, is there a way to change the time-scale? I would like time to pass more slowly.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Hello goblin boys, is there a way to change the time-scale? I would like time to pass more slowly.
If you go to the ./www/js/plugins/ directory you can try modifying Chronus.js inside.

Essentially, find the following:
Code:
        this._timeAutoAdd     = getParamNumber('自然時間加算', 0, 99);
        this._timeTransferAdd = getParamNumber('場所移動時間加算', 0);
And try replacing it with this:
Code:
        this._timeAutoAdd     = getParamNumber('自然時間加算', 0, 0);
        this._timeTransferAdd = getParamNumber('場所移動時間加算', 0, 0);
However, a lot of the time advancement is tied directly to all the events around the game (i.e.- entering and leaving buildings, taking the train, working part-time, seeing a sex scene outside of the galleries), so... You'd need to modify the whole game's map events to get rid of those.

You might also need to check plugins.js in the ./www/js/ directory, though. Ideally you shouldn't need to for this title, but if you see something like "自然時間加算間隔":"120" in there for another title, it may override changes made in Chronus.js. Add about 33 zeroes to slow time down to a crawl if so.

The thread for the game where I learned this from is gone, so I can't remember who to credit for this information. But if you ever run into another MV game with Chronus.js in it, this should help with it also.

Reactions: prjkoala

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
how can i get pass this
That's the end of that particular spin-off game. You can restart if you want to play it again (F5 for RPG Maker MV, F12 for RPG Maker VX Ace and older engine games, I think) with different hair settings or something, but there's nothing more in the game in question after that screen. The file size of it is mostly owed to the large number of images needed to make the animations, if you're thinking it's "too short for how large it is" or similar.

Reactions: pdout

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
any games like this? i played all the devs games, i need some reccomendations for these type of games pls

Apr 30, 2020
went into this game aware of the ntr tag and found out that it was overshadowed by corruption the tag. Having full control into her life and living my fantasies with her body under my control. Definitely loved it. b( ̄▽ ̄)d

polojo635

May 7, 2020

where can I download these games?give me please links

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes