4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

xd_123

Aug 2, 2020
Can you please tell me how to use Medibang and apply the clothing? Any tutorial? How to put cloth?
don't worry it's simple, I'll teach you

The first thing you will do is open medibang, then click on file and open, then look for the game folder and open ¨www¨ then to ¨Img¨ and finally you look for a file called ¨Pictures¨ and look for the image called ¨ stand-Heroine-Cloth2¨ when you open it you can modify it to your liking, to put the clothes you want (in this case what I put on it) you have to open a layer above the clothes, erase the old clothes and put the new ones , make sure that it has to be in PNG so that it does not get damaged (do not worry, the data will not be damaged or anything like that) stand-heroine-cloth2.png

Dec 24, 2018

The first thing you will do is open medibang, then click on file and open, then look for the game folder and open ¨www¨ then to ¨Img¨ and finally you look for a file called ¨Pictures¨ and look for the image called ¨ stand-Heroine-Cloth2¨ when you open it you can modify it to your liking, to put the clothes you want (in this case what I put on it) you have to open a layer above the clothes, erase the old clothes and put the new ones , make sure that it has to be in PNG so that it does not get damaged (do not worry, the data will not be damaged or anything like that) View attachment 865266
Ah thanks. Now time to be creative ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
i was looking for this since i came across the demo and couldnt enter the red district this version Doesnt have anything blocked is it?

jack koff

Jun 27, 2020

The first thing you will do is open medibang, then click on file and open, then look for the game folder and open ¨www¨ then to ¨Img¨ and finally you look for a file called ¨Pictures¨ and look for the image called ¨ stand-Heroine-Cloth2¨ when you open it you can modify it to your liking, to put the clothes you want (in this case what I put on it) you have to open a layer above the clothes, erase the old clothes and put the new ones , make sure that it has to be in PNG so that it does not get damaged (do not worry, the data will not be damaged or anything like that) View attachment 865266
Could you link a download for the program you use?

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes