4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
stand-heroine-cloth1 A.png stand-heroine-cloth1 demo.png stand-heroine-cloth2 A.png stand-heroine-cloth2 demo.png stand-heroine-cloth8 A.png stand-heroine-cloth8 demo.png
made a few here myself. just start a new file in Medibang. do as instructed, then when adding more outfits, just "open image as new layer". then drag and drop the layers up and dont forget to get the clothing situated in the right order. the last one was black stocking, denim pants/black top with the pants erased out, piercings. and the first is all that with the tube top with black skirt erased and white micro bikini with the top erased.

so the last is 3 outfit pieces, and the first is 5 pieces patched together. From there the school girl in the middle is me spending ~2 hours in Medibang changing the second (slutty) school girl outfit. erased the sleeves and the chest, cut down the collar, and shortened the skirt. skirt essentially got pulled up, then erased, redrawn, and blurred back into decent appearance. From there opened up the shoes to look more like heels and done. taking about 80% of the two and a half hours. good enough for me.

Last edited:

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
just realized i did all that for a game i've only gotten into for about 3 minutes. long enough to finish the tutorial. welp, got my outfits, hope the game is fun.

Mini-Mimi

Aug 21, 2019
I wish there was an option to wear the skimpy school outfit to school for more events and more stuff with the store clerk (and others) recognising you etc

• Sad
Reactions: aeaman
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes