4.10 star(s) 32 Votes

edward0628

Aug 25, 2020
OK so guys I figure out how, I just download the rpgmaker mv to mod this game, actually can’t even call this a “mod”, I just put some fan-made clothes into the game, and also two of mine, and I would love to share this modded version to u guys, but here’s some problems that’s bothering me right now:

I’m Chinese so most of my change also the original texts and menu are Chinese, so maybe someone wanna help me translate it.

And I don’t know shit about drawing or coding, so I can’t build any new scenes.

so if anyone’s interesting in helping me mod this game plz lemme know, and of course share any clothes whatever it’s your products or from someone else.

Reactions: >:v

edward0628

Aug 25, 2020
Here's three clothes and one expression I made, the high heels can't show up in CG cause I really can't draw shit, believe me I tried and it just don't work, but still put a empty .png file in or your game will crush.

And I do make this game more fun and add some places like the boyfriend's home、the Abbot's room...
but as long as I can't find someone would like to help me, this project will only exist in my PC.

But anyway please enjoy these clothes, they look really fantastic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Floatingdeadfish

Feb 3, 2021
I take a look throught the guide here " " already. Its appear that I can't find the vibe. Can anyone have it give an answer?

Reactions: aeaman

edward0628

Aug 25, 2020
I take a look throught the guide here " " already. Its appear that I can't find the vibe. Can anyone have it give an answer?
"vibe" is in the online store, u can use the computer to get every outfit.
but if u're talkin bout "roter", it's just a new item I made and not exist in original game.

Striff

Jul 2, 2020
forgot to say, I haven't finish some part, like the last 3 clothes, anyway just save often if u wanna play it.
What are you adding to the game ? news costumes (awesome) and new story elements ? There ll a translation for the chinese parts ? Thanks :)

edward0628

Aug 25, 2020
What are you adding to the game ? news costumes (awesome) and new story elements ? There ll a translation for the chinese parts ? Thanks :)
Q: will I translate this?
A: I made this only because I love this and wanna make it more fun, just to pleasure myself, so actually I don't really care about how u guys can play it in chinese or not, so I won't translate this, sorry.

Q: what I add in this version?
A: first i add valentine and xmas and halloween in new events, and of coures new clothes but most of those clothes are just appear on standing picture and can't do events or the game will broke cause I didn't add these clothes in those events, and I add some maps, some of those are abandom and some are made by myself.

anyway I'm too lazy to translate or do a walktrough or something, or maybe I can just post new clothes of standing picture if that's good to u guys.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes