4.10 star(s) 32 Votes

lovejill

Nov 6, 2019
Mega Link of newest version, only bugfix and some new clothes.

I have fix this bug, thanks for telling me.
Once again thank you so much for updating this game with new elements!!!
Finally got to play your version and I noticed there are more stuff that you added on top of the ones you mentioned here!

I like this even more then Nymphomania Priestess to be honest........

Please keep up the good work!

naibglz

Dec 26, 2017
Regarding Technobrake's mini games, he once released a demo of his game 'Tiny Room', does anybody have it? It's not included in the mini games pack that is found on this site
Bro, how much progress did you make in the game?

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
How exactly do I unlock the one crystal I'm missing? According to one of the other poster's here it's called "Underdesk" if that helps?

Rose85

Mar 17, 2021
I would have loved an ending where we could stay with the Rapist
Like imagine for example if we got caught enough times by the Rapist, we could get the option to just stay with him as a fuck toy for him

HornyGamer95

Oct 14, 2020
first time playing RPGM format game. But how do i save the game? i can access the save option but cannot make it to save the game?

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
first time playing RPGM format game. But how do i save the game? i can access the save option but cannot make it to save the game?
You can save at your computer at home if you're unable to save anywhere whenever you want. I might be mixing up games though...

HornyGamer95

Oct 14, 2020
You can save at your computer at home if you're unable to save anywhere whenever you want. I might be mixing up games though...
how do to that then? i downloaded the game and play it offline, i dont see any option for saving in my pc, and i am unable to save in-game as well. someone shed some light on this pls

Reactions: qutamo

jrrzi

Nov 15, 2021
how do to that then? i downloaded the game and play it offline, i dont see any option for saving in my pc, and i am unable to save in-game as well. someone shed some light on this pls
Save spots are on computer menu and bathroom menu

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Hey AriaZaia , could you share your Paradox\www\data folder and yout save folder please?
Here's the data folder. Not exactly sure where my save folder is since I ran the game using the python script on chrome... so it probably used chrome's files to store the save? Not too sure. That's what I get for using a macbook to run it lol. If you can figure out where my save is stored (because it definitely isn't anywhere in the download folder), I can share that with you too.

Kepstich

Nov 29, 2021
Here's the data folder. Not exactly sure where my save folder is since I ran the game using the python script on chrome... so it probably used chrome's files to store the save? Not too sure. That's what I get for using a macbook to run it lol. If you can figure out where my save is stored (because it definitely isn't anywhere in the download folder), I can share that with you too.
Thank you for your data!

I found this tutorial showing how to export/import save files for chrome users :
It seems easy to use, I hope it can help!

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Thank you for your data!

I found this tutorial showing how to export/import save files for chrome users :
It seems easy to use, I hope it can help!
Gotcha, it came out as a .txt file so here it is. Basically finished everything so it's a full save.

Kepstich

Nov 29, 2021
Gotcha, it came out as a .txt file so here it is. Basically finished everything so it's a full save.
Yeah I asked to you because I figured out you have finished everything.
I have tried some tools to use your save but unfortunately I could not make it works. Anyway, I really thank you for giving your time and making the effort to convert your save!

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Yeah I asked to you because I figured out you have finished everything.
I have tried some tools to use your save but unfortunately I could not make it works. Anyway, I really thank you for giving your time and making the effort to convert your save!
Damn, that's unfortunate. Let me know if you find some other way to export saves and I can try that out?

Kepstich

Nov 29, 2021
Damn, that's unfortunate. Let me know if you find some other way to export saves and I can try that out?
I appreciate it but do not bother yourself. I find this post from xort :
I don't have a full save but I have an edit that unlocks the recollection room and gallery.
I'd make a backup because you can't get the hints once you apply it if you want to play the game to get all the events.
Like they said, it is not a save but it unlocks all scenes (except the rapist ones idk why), so I will use it for now.

Reactions: AriaZaia
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes