4.10 star(s) 32 Votes

lovejill

Nov 6, 2019
Mega Link of my modded version, it's chinese cause I'm too lazy to translate.
Just played with it for a while. So nice to have all the new costume!
Please keep it up!! I think this should be pinned also because it legitimately added a lot of content to the base game!

Still finding how to trigger the new Xmas/Halloween event though

edward0628

Aug 25, 2020
Just played with it for a while. So nice to have all the new costume!
Please keep it up!! I think this should be pinned also because it legitimately added a lot of content to the base game!

Still finding how to trigger the new Xmas/Halloween event though
OMG thank you for modding the greatest RPGM game ever. I wish there is a sequel for this game lol
thank u for like my work, it's unfortunately my drawing skill is not good enough to create more artwork, anyway I'm still working on this game, which means I draw something at least once a week, so maybe not for long I can draw new pic for new events, and although I do it only to pleasure myself bc this is my favorite lewd game ever, but I don't mind to share with people who also love this game, so maybe after I finished this project I'll translate this into English.

PabloPablito

Sep 13, 2019
Can anyone help me to translate it to english? I mean i can learn to translate to chinese to english but i dont have any idea how to do it. So if anyone want to help me. Plus, i can help to translate to spanish.

Reactions: Loid255@

SharKira

Jun 15, 2021
can't see the fmc and any txt.. anyone else have this problem by the way i'm playing using joiplay... Screenshot_2021_0905_221711.png

Loid255@

Apr 19, 2020
Can anyone help me to translate it to english? I mean i can learn to translate to chinese to english but i dont have any idea how to do it. So if anyone want to help me. Plus, i can help to translate to spanish.
Hi, did you manage to translate the mod or do you still need help?

PabloPablito

Sep 13, 2019
Hi, did you manage to translate the mod or do you still need help?
I did the translation but it was a little wrong. I do not know chinese or japanese so i use a translator and i try to did it but i lost the translation. I still need help, if someone try to translate chinese to english i can put it into the game. I use translator++. Thats the program

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone else who often get random freezes that forces u to restart the game? This happens to me a lot with games that use RPGM MV. How do I fix this?

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes