4.10 star(s) 32 Votes

StrayArtrist

Apr 26, 2020
Okey so when i try my save it works but after new game+ or new game with or without saved H scenes clothes again doesn't work. I will try to try with new save in redownloaded game maybe save is the problem.

StrayArtrist

Apr 26, 2020
After trying on new files everything works without a problem for now.
For everyone who want to know new events and stuff in mod:
-After you are dating childhood friend go to his and click desk it's the cat girl even
-New place hot springs there is an event when in the evening go there and go to mixed baths for sex with 2 old guys
-You can get pregnant buy buying ovulation pills from clininc (same place as internet cafe and brothel) and that gives additional ending and clothes pregnant belly to remove it just finish the game and start new one or i found out you can pay for body paint and it gives you temporary "clothes" that are washed after a while and it also removes pregnant belly. Or just buy abortion pill that cost a lot xD.
-You can masturbate in various spots but nothing special in that mostly for decreasing sociality meter
-Your room evolves not 100% sure why but i think it's based on amount of H scenes
-When you buy naked sacrifice clothes and wear them there is a short scene
-When ppl see you they sometimes grab your boobs/ass
-working as a prostitute in commercial district that gives 5k each time someone picks you up
-new district "shopping district" there is a marker to buy so heroine can paint on her body
-new addition to toilets at night they are more dirty
-new bonus accesories next to PC in heroine room
-a lot of new clothes (Full fishnet outfit is bugged so don't use it or copy any outfit and rename it to cloth36)
-There are few stuff that I am not sure about or are just not finished and it's main heroine family villa, picking up lady from the beach at night and a hobo in the red light district that just sleep.

edward0628

Aug 25, 2020
so recently I'm workin on a new idea come from the mini game "tumbs up"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but if u've played the mini game u'll know that it trigger the event by pressing A key
but I can't successfully use the plugin to trigger the event and it really make me upset

but I've finished the public masturbate event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OMG
My favourite mod gets new update again!
I thought September 2021 was the final update. So happy to see new update for the mod :)
I only tried the new costumes. Excited to try new event/story too!

Can you give a little hint on how to start new event/story? (like the Halloween/Christmas/Valentine event) I only found public exposure event.
and about walkthrough
Xmas: first of all u gotta finished the "candid event", thengo to hot spring u can get the info about the clothin shop, then go talk to the clothin shop's clerk, then call the candid and he'll take some nudes of Ruriko, after u get the nudes go buy a custom t-shirt at clothin shop, then go see the clothin shop's clerk at night, the whole event require u go see him twice.

valentine: finished all three events of "the homeless at park", then buy a chocolate at convenience store, then go see him (he'll be sleepin inside the playground in the park) after midnight, then the event begin.

halloween: after Ruriko and Ryo become couple u can go to Ryo's home, and the event can be trigger near the desk.(this one is kinda simple to me so maybe I'll change it)

Last edited:

edward0628

Aug 25, 2020
After trying on new files everything works without a problem for now.
For everyone who want to know new events and stuff in mod:
-After you are dating childhood friend go to his and click desk it's the cat girl even
-New place hot springs there is an event when in the evening go there and go to mixed baths for sex with 2 old guys
-You can get pregnant buy buying ovulation pills from clininc (same place as internet cafe and brothel) and that gives additional ending and clothes pregnant belly to remove it just finish the game and start new one or i found out you can pay for body paint and it gives you temporary "clothes" that are washed after a while and it also removes pregnant belly. Or just buy abortion pill that cost a lot xD.
-You can masturbate in various spots but nothing special in that mostly for decreasing sociality meter
-Your room evolves not 100% sure why but i think it's based on amount of H scenes
-When you buy naked sacrifice clothes and wear them there is a short scene
-When ppl see you they sometimes grab your boobs/ass
-working as a prostitute in commercial district that gives 5k each time someone picks you up
-new district "shopping district" there is a marker to buy so heroine can paint on her body
-new addition to toilets at night they are more dirty
-new bonus accesories next to PC in heroine room
-a lot of new clothes (Full fishnet outfit is bugged so don't use it or copy any outfit and rename it to cloth36)
-There are few stuff that I am not sure about or are just not finished and it's main heroine family villa, picking up lady from the beach at night and a hobo in the red light district that just sleep.
imma tell u the cloth "pregnant belly" will be undress and remove from ur closet after u make Ruriko abortion, and the way u found is actually a bug and I highly recommended u don't use this way bcs it might make the game have error value or swich, I'll fix this bug, and as I said mostly new clothes are unfinished so don't wear them to trigger any event, those which won't crash the game are not finished it's just bcs I've put a blank img to make it won't crash the game, and about the last line, well, some are being developing some will get delete.

anyway, thank u for liking my project

Anyone know how to solve this issue with the face mismatching on the model after seducing the childhood friend?

View attachment 1847615
maybe can't be fix in curret version, but try to press A key twice, anyway I'll fix this.

IHC

May 8, 2021
woah there's a mod for this game?? Absolutely love it!!
Btw, can someone reupload the guide for walkthrough pls? (both modded and non-modded version)

IHC

May 8, 2021
another problem appeared: the npc isnt showing the "field of vision" so i cant make progress. send help
1654673249871.png

IHC

May 8, 2021
question: is there any other way to make as many money as the Peach Salon and prostitute cuz i have calculated the total amount of money needed to buy the whole online store (about 2.74 mil yen) and i have spent the whole summer to make money but only about 700.000 yen, any other way?

StrayArtrist

Apr 26, 2020
Well that's the best way unfortunetly. You can also go with not perversed version it is less RNG because prostitution depends on luck. So at like 8 AM work at office twice then work in the shop twice or whatever it is next to office. But income is overall lower. If you don't spend all energy or can't work anymore because of the time sleep in the internet cafe for 2k. In theory you can try to balance between peach salon and Office but never tried it.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes