Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
okay so some clarify, I'm just an regular guy who download the game and rarely pay attention to community sites comment unless the game that I played is I love it some much (such as for example this one). I played this game from like almost the beginning of the updates cause I love the art style even thought I'm not the big fan of ntr/something like that, but now after seeing the recently couple pages of peeps comment and understand some of the situation (dramas that happen), now can someone kindly explain to me just to make more clear about what's the diff between version 0.64 that peeps say no more story untill ver 0.80 and version 0.63 below? I'm a little bit confused that what I get is ver 0.64 is like free roam mode, but ver 0.63 below is having like a little bit of story content is that right or am I get it wrong? and also the google version of walthrough is no more getting updated is that correct? thank you very much and I appreciate it guys, have a nice day!

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
okay so some clarify, I'm just an regular guy who download the game and rarely pay attention to community sites comment unless the game that I played is I love it some much (such as for example this one). I played this game from like almost the beginning of the updates cause I love the art style even thought I'm not the big fan of ntr/something like that, but now after seeing the recently couple pages of peeps comment and understand some of the situation (dramas that happen), now can someone kindly explain to me just to make more clear about what's the diff between version 0.64 that peeps say no more story untill ver 0.80 and version 0.63 below? I'm a little bit confused that what I get is ver 0.64 is like free roam mode, but ver 0.63 below is having like a little bit of story content is that right or am I get it wrong? and also the google version of walthrough is no more getting updated is that correct? thank you very much and I appreciate it guys, have a nice day!
Nope it's wrong. Major story has not yet been added some just random bs like when you take pm to that town where the alchemist guild is located at. Googli walk-through is not getting updated as the dev is changing the content or replacing it entirely or there is no point in constantly updating the walk-through for this game. And if you wanna play story download the vx ace version mentioned on page 1

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Cucking more to yarizo plus increasing mc dick, making Kohaku even more addicted to his dick, and pum... game of the year
nah, it's game of the fucking decade, we get all these magics but not a single increase mc dick spell to work with the dick level thing, increase dick level to 99 like yarizo and bam, topple him.

Galleries aren't hard, but too many unofficial plugins and data calls can make game development scaryo_O
i think there is a forum specific for rpgmaker in japan, i know there is one for westerns but it doesn't have custom plugins like the japanese rpgmaker games.

Slimian

Jan 12, 2021
Been a while since I played this game, so decided to mod the MV version a bit since all my mods for the VX Ace no longer fit in the MV version. It's 12 scenes that replaces the protagonist with Yarizo, and I've attached a few images of what the scenes should look like in-game. Here's a link in case anyone wants to add them to their game:

PM Anal
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PM Waki
PM BJ
PM Under Desk BJ
PM BJ 2
PM Sleeping
PM Forced BJ
PM Sex
PM Sex
PM Titjob
PM Tent Threesome
PM Back Alley

Edits/Additions: https://f95zone.to/threads/nymphomania-priestess-v0-62-technobrake.44110/post-13554682
Says folder no longer exists

Reactions: Ericopa12

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
nah, it's game of the fucking decade, we get all these magics but not a single increase mc dick spell to work with the dick level thing, increase dick level to 99 like yarizo and bam, topple him.
That's what I am saying brother I don't at all like that old fast geezer at all. Some fella said that this game was supposed to be a jelly + adventure game full of exciting + thrilling encounters for the mc in which you the blah blah bullshit. But this game is nothing more then a freaking KOHAKU X YAZIRO LOVE MAKING GAME. IT SHOULD BE NAMED HOW I STOLE A FAT ASS PRIEST FROM A WEAK LIMP ADVENTURER OR THE STORIES OF THE OLD FART OR THE ADVENTURES OF THE HORSE COCK. The game feels stupid like read yaziro's cock lengths from 30 cm to a fucking 100. That makes no literal sense at all. We should get a option to cuck others and not get ourselves chucked and fed up of ntr games

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
That's what I am saying brother I don't at all like that old fast geezer at all. Some fella said that this game was supposed to be a jelly + adventure game full of exciting + thrilling encounters for the mc in which you the blah blah bullshit. But this game is nothing more then a freaking KOHAKU X YAZIRO LOVE MAKING GAME. IT SHOULD BE NAMED HOW I STOLE A FAT ASS PRIEST FROM A WEAK LIMP ADVENTURER OR THE STORIES OF THE OLD FART OR THE ADVENTURES OF THE HORSE COCK. The game feels stupid like read yaziro's cock lengths from 30 cm to a fucking 100. That makes no literal sense at all. We should get a option to cuck others and not get ourselves chucked and fed up of ntr games
I love the yarizoxkohaku content, but the size of his cock is something that reality can't explain... I couldn't believe the "library" where his cock was like 60cm long or something. It's not something that it bothers me, but it's true that it doesn't make sense

Reactions: Mountain Guy

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
I love the yarizoxkohaku content, but the size of his cock is something that reality can't explain... I couldn't believe the "library" where his cock was like 60cm long or something. It's not something that it bothers me, but it's true that it doesn't make sense
I mean it's alright like. But the entire game has just turned into him ruining kohaku. And 100 cm cock bro atleast keep it real

Last edited:
Reactions: Sieglinnde

RDDS

Oct 30, 2020
Says folder no longer exists
Reuploaded it and added an additional scene as well as added PM Stats Mode image replacement. It now contains all scenes up to now, so no need to download the additional scenes from the other post/s.

Have also been working on a tattoo mod similar to one that exists by a different author, which replaces 40+ Priestess body images, but may or may not upload it depending on if I want to make it public or not.

PM Stats Mode Image

Link to Original Post: https://f95zone.to/threads/nymphomania-priestess-v0-64-technobrake.44110/post-13552328

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
He gave mc a 3 incher while that fart has a what 100 cm to inches lemme do the calculations a freaking 40 incher. Why is kohaku even meddling with the mc then she should just go off. As the author displays her all cock crazy a nymphomanic priestess all about cocks. And pm is the best girl of the series next is iris priestess doesn't even stand a chance against these two. But peeps are asking about their own ntr that too with the old man. Smth is really messed up here. Am not angry with what others want but atleast my request of getting more mc content a spell or potion to make his pp bigger would be truly appreciated. If it happens I won't complain at all. Like I said above someone said in the threads that this game was focused on a male mc technos other games all have a fmc. I believe that poor cucked lad should get his fair chance. And if we look from a hentai jap perspective how the fuck is mc even able to impregnate women

Routa013

Mar 28, 2021
This is getting dragged on so can we refrain from flooding this thread with too many complaints that doesn't involve game issues/bugs? Fujino's SAO already got thread locked the other day due to too much yapping and I don't want this thread meet the same fate. But some of you guys keep contributing to this shit it's getting really annoying tbh. Stop projecting hate towards NTR, this genre is on high demand right now and if that's what most of Techno's supporters want and paying for then you have no room to complain.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
The game feels stupid like read yaziro's cock lengths from 30 cm to a fucking 100. That makes no literal sense at all.
being honest that's on technobrake, it's like he hates drawing penises because on haramse island the treasure guy has his dick size going all over the place, with the village chief it's like a firewood log but with the tomboy it's thin but long, similar to dungeon yarizo with the bandit scene.

speaking of haramse island... XDMW, is there a chance for a uncen patch for haramse island? asking for a friend that wants to see technobreak rage :LUL:

katsuma

Mar 15, 2018
being honest that's on technobrake, it's like he hates drawing penises because on haramse island the treasure guy has his dick size going all over the place, with the village chief it's like a firewood log but with the tomboy it's thin but long, similar to dungeon yarizo with the bandit scene.

speaking of haramse island... XDMW, is there a chance for a uncen patch for haramse island? asking for a friend that wants to see technobreak rage :LUL:
i haven't played the game,is it good? does the game have story?

Hidekistaggemeier

May 12, 2024
Guys can Someone help me ? I play on Android using Joiplay and I tried to download the last update and play , but its not working cam Someone help me?

3.40 star(s) 72 Votes