Nolw

Oct 21, 2021
Does the scene that we should see after spending too many days without rescuin her, been implemented? i slept for too many days and after like 10 days is just black screen. do i need to wait some more days?

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Does the scene that we should see after spending too many days without rescuin her, been implemented? i slept for too many days and after like 10 days is just black screen. do i need to wait some more days?
Depends on what enemy youre talking about if you go back to the city alone, that means you will eventually get a bad ending, altough it might take some (unnecesary) long time. The game isnt very stable so I wouldnt disconsider the option of a bug too

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
would some1 be kind to tell me about any of these:
-why ppl say latest versions have no story mode?
-if that true, was the reason for it shared by dev?
-for some1 who's only interested in the story, is the current game worth playing?

tyuiopson

Jul 9, 2023
-for some1 who's only interested in the story, is the current game worth playing?
-latest versions switched engines and the dev didnt add the main story questline yet
-idk the reason why it was done that way, (maybe to make room for more content not being hindered by story lock progression probably helps to focus fix gameplay issues )
-the game has quite a bit of story albeit just more of free roam story based on side quests and following the respective questline. If you like the tags the game is worth the play but id recommend waiting a bit more as i read somewhere in the thread that ver .80 is when the mainstoryline is added back.(might take a very long time though im hopeful as at the very least the game is still getting updates.)

other note is that last i play the latest update is that its not fully translated yet. All content is accessible afaik other than the old version story scenes(main quest scenes and other characters that u can only meet in main story)

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
tbh the game is really janky rn,its better to wait like 1-2 years. Not sure if techno can even finish the game at that time tho it has been going really slow

Mar 9, 2021
Uhmm, how do main protagonist fuck the maid (yukino) ? And how to get a perfect ending if it's possible? I managed to get one girl impregnated (kotone), how to get saya and ririko pregnant? Thank you.
You may be talking about a different game here. Are you talking about Impregnation Island or whatever, the other game also by Technobrake?

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
God damn this game is still so utterly broken and/or inconsistent after that MV port!... Ngl, I think I'm just gonna dip for a couple of months or a year then see if there's any substantial progress like I'm doing with Summersaga, or at least when the story gets ported ffs.

FanofNTR

May 23, 2021
How to progress from Yarizo relationship level from 4 to 5 and how many addict points needed..?????

Also what is the Max Yarizo relationship level in the current version...????

DickKingLoL

Aug 17, 2020
I am stuck in a maze blood and bones mission, says not implanted, how do I quit then? why is such a buggy mission even there if there is no way out, whole save ruined

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes