HijikataSan

Mar 5, 2020
Ummm sorry for asking but can someone please share the v0.17a (english) !?
It's been 6 days from v0.17a release so i think it's ok now.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Fayzer

Fayzer

Oct 30, 2019
Sorry guys but I'm lost, I don't know if people wait the release of a new version to share an older one, or if they wait 1 week, or if they don't share anymore, I don't understand, if someone can tell me more ? Thanks ;)

Reactions: HijikataSan

HijikataSan

Mar 5, 2020
Sorry guys but I'm lost, I don't know if people wait the release of a new version to share an older one, or if they wait 1 week, or if they don't share anymore, I don't understand, if someone can tell me more ? Thanks ;)
Same here i don't even know what is what, but there is a rule that if someone wants to leak the new version of the game they should wait at least a few days/week after release so it doesn't damage the creator financially.

Technobrake himself is aware of this thread and leaks and is ok with it, but he says people shouldn't leak it the moment it's released and wait a few days/week.

So it's like this, we can't do anything except wait for a Nice Soul to drop the new version or pay for the game.

Reactions: Fayzer

Fayzer

Oct 30, 2019
Oh
Same here i don't even know what is what, but there is a rule that if someone wants to leak the new version of the game they should wait at least a few days/week after release so it doesn't damage the creator financially.

Technobrake himself is aware of this thread and leaks and is ok with it, but he says people shouldn't leak it the moment it's released and wait a few days/week.

So it's like this, we can't do anything except wait for a Nice Soul to drop the new version or pay for the game.
Oh ok i understand now ! So we just have to wait ! Thanks for the answer man ;)

Reactions: HijikataSan
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes