JOSJKH

Aug 30, 2020
You're losing me there, who's that blue fat man and who's that pink girl? I only know of a black haired girl and yellow haired girl in the NTR plot, I don't think I saw any fat man having blue hair or skin or clothes.
I mean that the plot was triggered at the very beginning. After a fat man joined the dungeon, I didn’t know how to continue the plot below. It was very uncomfortable.

MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020
What Cheat system are you guy's using to change the values in the game? and how do i make it work. (first time using one)

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Remove this thread! Do not steal my game. Support me on my patreon page, Join my discord server (patreons only).
And a link will be sent to you via private message for the latest release, It's the way to go, The legal way. Stealing is wrong.
And i encourage all my patreons to refrain from leaking any of my future releases, That is if you wish me to continue making this game.
How do we even know you're the actual creator and not some troll? Why didn't you go to the mods and proved you're the creator and talked with them instead of coming here and telling some plebs what to do? We know for a fact the creator said it's alright for us to get leaks as long as it is not too early.

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Techno_brake might be that one member talking about removing the game from F95. Even if it was the real technobrake, the game cannot be removed. The admins need this game on their website for revenue. (Which it is getting a lot of)..
That is wrong. If the creator himself comes over and tells the people running this site to remove it, then it will be permanently removed. Either way, I really doubt this is the real creator and it's only some troll.

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
How do we even know you're the actual creator and not some troll? Why didn't you go to the mods and proved you're the creator and talked with them instead of coming here and telling some plebs what to do? We know for a fact the creator said it's alright for us to get leaks as long as it is not too early.
I imagine it's one of the patreons who's not very happy some people get the game for free.
:unsure:
Whatever, I'm not intrested enough, There's still a long way to go before the game's finished. at the moment i don't think it's worth it. Not the money nor the time, And certainly not arguing over it. Let them have it.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
:WaitWhat: Whatever you guys talk about? No, the revenue this site earn is purely through donations of users, and it is used to pay off upgrades and other sites related stuff. Read HERE before start moving those fingers.

And no, we won't remove the game, leakers are welcomed to submit them anonymously. Most importantly, we encourage users to subscribe to developers of their liking.

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
:WaitWhat: Whatever you guys talk about? No, the revenue this site earn is purely through donations of users, and it is used to pay off upgrades and other sites related stuff. Read HERE before start moving those fingers.

And no, we won't remove the game, leakers are welcomed to submit them anonymously. Most importantly, we encourage users to subscribe to developers of their liking.
What about the ads on the site?

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
What Cheat system are you guy's using to change the values in the game? and how do i make it work. (first time using one)
In my opinion this one works best as you don't have to download anything and it is very easy to use.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
can someone give full cg? I just wanna know which has more content, the ntr one or the vanilla one
There really are not a ton of scenes in either path yet but I would say there are definitely more ntr scenes, I think there are really only like 2-3 vanilla scenes that actually have sex.

artematus

Jul 9, 2017
What I do, and it works for me in 99% of the games I've played.

Search in google "rpg edit save" and it will be "Save Editor Online", you move the save to the green button and you can normally edit the money, the statistics (strength, magic power, life, etc ...) or the objects if you want.

Then you give it to download and you change the file.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017

Thanks for the info

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020

True true!

there's literally a few games that are saved from leaks *no is not school of lust lmao* but still telling a patreon to not leak your content is like quite pointless since they are paying for a product that if they wish to share *but not to make profit of it* then i guess they are free to do i guess :p

man some people really can't get over with this kind of silly stuff

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
Why is the patreon posts so fucking weird, some versions are 1 dollar others are 10 dollars its preety bullshit.

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
Why is the patreon posts so fucking weird, some versions are 1 dollar others are 10 dollars its preety bullshit.
It's pretty clearly stated what you're getting from each tier. $1 for update posts, and $10 to access the current beta. The $1 posts mentioning a version in the title are just stating that a new version has been released. The post doesn't contain a link to the beta itself.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes