Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
i must have missed a lot since i stopped playing this in the early versions. what is the matter with techno and "waiting a week"? legit question, as i said i'm not updated
Some people like to wait a week, some other people post the link minutes after release.
It's a 50/50 chance every time the update drops.

Skandergod

Sep 29, 2019
So... I have the english update. Ive uploaded updates before but it seems like you guys are respecting Techno now? Can't tell if others have it but arent uploading it because of an unspoken rule i wasnt here for lol If thats the case i wont upload, but correct me if im wrong here.
really depends on the guy who has the update, some actually wait a week to let the artist get new patreons, i dunno if that works or not but you always gotta remember there's a lot of ppl that are always really thankful when someone posts an update

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
How do I do ntr?
You can enable it when starting a new game.

If you are looking for a walkthrough:
After getting through the intro go to the Bar and do the heart event, there are some more scenes in the bathhouse if you enter as the male protagonist, buy a mask from the equipment shop and have the priestess take off her bodysuit in the low population street (i forgot what it's called exactly but just go east in the town), in the red light district you can do a used panty event, when solo as the priestess she gets sexually harassed sometimes, there is a small scene in the village in the world map, and finally in the dungeon test, accessed by the wardrobe in the inn room, there are quite a few scenes.

Pretty sure that is all for v0.15a idk about v0.17 tho.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lover Of Waifus

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
There are no rules stopping from someone posting the new version immediately. 'Respecting the dev' is subjective and you can argue about it all you want, preferably not in here.

But let's think about this from the perspective of even the most selfish of leeches. The dev is well aware of the leaking and is only asking people to wait some time before releasing. Some supporters aren't happy and possibly considering leaving since it's out for free so quickly anyways. This could lead to English support being dropped and/or the loss of subscribers lowers the amount of work that can be put into the game.

As a leech, would it not be better to find something else to do for a week or so? Especially if it means supporters continue to support until the game is done? Unless this game is literally your entire life, it shouldn't matter if you see it a week later. The game is still early in development and you'll just be in a cycle of waiting for the next update. Even if I don't care about the dev and just want free stuff, it would be in my best interest to wait a week or so for leaks and have the payoff of a completed game down the line through continued support.

JOSJKH

Aug 30, 2020
How to continue to develop the next NTR plot, I have been repeating the blue fat man fucking the pink girl

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
How to continue to develop the next NTR plot, I have been repeating the blue fat man fucking the pink girl
You're losing me there, who's that blue fat man and who's that pink girl? I only know of a black haired girl and yellow haired girl in the NTR plot, I don't think I saw any fat man having blue hair or skin or clothes.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I've read a bit of his CI-EN and his supporters are really heated about it.
What are nips mad about? The fact that the game it's getting an eng version, the fact that the game is getting leaked here or the fact that he hired a eng translator in the first place?
I use ci-en to know changelogs and all that stuff but I never bother with reading the comments there.

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
I don't see any reason to post it myself, 0.17 was already leaked just not in english, I'll post it when we get 0.20 if anything.

Edit - In regard of respecting the dev you should be thankful he hired an english translator at all, knowing well most of the audience is full of leeches.
I've read a bit of his CI-EN and his supporters are really heated about it.
I actually disagree on this because I remember being his patreon and he was only making $600 a month. Now after a update or so on Nymphomania Priestess in English, he became huge.

So huge that I don't think he is gonna keep his $2,000 goal of animated scenes into his projects.

tldr: Basically I'm saying, his English translation of the games has helped him reach fame. So don't give me that, "should be thankful". (Just look at all the people coming into the thread and asking, "Where the English ver. at?".)

Also, it doesn't matter since the Chinese are leaking everything and even Technobrake jokes about it.

P.S. I read the comments on his Cien too, and he recognizes that the pirating his gotten him more exposure.

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
So he should just bend over and take it is what you're saying? I'm a pirate but I know what I'm doing is wrong, I get my free game when someone else feels it's fair for us to finally pirate it.
I already talked to Technobrake and convinced him of my perspective of pirates and he agrees on it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I give Technobrake money because I WANT to support him and his creativity.

I'm happy to hear that you realize that what you're doing is wrong, if only everyone could be like that.

Reactions: MakeLolisLegalAgain

MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020
I already talked to Technobrake and convinced him of my perspective of pirates and he agrees on it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I give Technobrake money because I WANT to support him and his creativity.

I'm happy to hear that you realize that what you're doing is wrong, if only everyone could be like that.
That's very nice you feel that way, but you have to understand. Even if you theoretically stopped us here from pirating the game, that does'nt mean some other website is just not going to take over our place in pirating. And Techno knows well enough that you can't fight the whole world that is the internet. (i like to think of it as the Wild West metaphorically). somebody else mention'ed Chinese, i've downloaded from a few Chinese websites and Spanish. so good luck trying to convince them to stop their pirate ways too/ the least we can do here is encourage others to wait.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I noticed that this discussion is going in circle with people misunderstanding each other here and there...guys, let's just stop this controversial topic, it's going to stir up another purge that could consequently lead to rough punishment from the mods. Argumenting any further about the subject won't take us anywhere, let's just go back to the peaceful conversation we had about the game.

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
No one besides 1 single person is telling us to stop the pirating and leaking, I think even techno is not telling us to stop our ways. Techno only wants us to stop leaking his game SO fucking early. Someone showed before techno only just wants a few days to a week before we leak his stuff.
In my opinion the minimum that the people here could do is to wait at least a week before leaking the game

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes