Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
Maybe not 100%, but i can say almost everyone in this topic are guys <(")
Don't assume nothing, Everyone on the internet is a he and a she, Untill proven otherwise.
And by that i mean literally posing nude on cam so we can clearly see "it".

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I enjoy rape and misogyny.
It's too obvious, claims to have the game once but never uploaded it. Suddenly "has" the game but requires access so the guy can get your email address?
Yea i seen, But it may just be they don't quite know the way to go to upload. That's all
Maybe they uploaded the game before and their post never got approved by the mods go figure, Anyways my point is, It's way too early to accuse them of trolling based on.. What exactly? Their link says it's unnaccessible?
Maybe they made a mistake and plan to repair it, Or maybe they'll not now after they've been accused of trolling.

• Wow
Reactions: franklondon222

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Didn't realize there is another gate and I've been there for like 10 times lol
Yeah, this game looks like it'll be one of those games where scenery elements can be interactive without showing it. I found out because I'm one of those people who click on just about everything in RPGM games lol

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
it still the same for me, btw did you get sudden fps drop when on night stroll ?
I sometimes randomly drop frames when walking around the town regardless of time, only ever outside buildings tho. I didn't see anything particularly bad when on a night stroll however.

FallenSkye

May 27, 2019
So... I have the english update. Ive uploaded updates before but it seems like you guys are respecting Techno now? Can't tell if others have it but arent uploading it because of an unspoken rule i wasnt here for lol If thats the case i wont upload, but correct me if im wrong here.

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
So... I have the english update. Ive uploaded updates before but it seems like you guys are respecting Techno now? Can't tell if others have it but arent uploading it because of an unspoken rule i wasnt here for lol If thats the case i wont upload, but correct me if im wrong here.
Actually you can do whatever you want.
Some supporters want to at respect Techno (Some've been found out post on pirate site too soon) so they only upload new version after a week.
We freebie can only wait <(")

BrightNight77

May 15, 2020
They keep quite after someone pop up with the link....so post it if you have it

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
If you want to wait a week that's ok.
If you want to post it now that's ok.
I don't care either way, I just want to fap to a 10/10 japanese game.

Reactions: Fayzer and qay123

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
so its a bug huh ?
Well the game is still in development after all so some bugs are expected, also having the game translated is likely to cause some problems due to the nature of the RPGM program, so it's best just to save often in case something goes wrong because there really isn't any way to prevent the game from breaking occasionally.

Phildalt

Feb 26, 2020
Quick question, in v0.17 when I went to the bath place with the priestess at night, alone, I talk to the guy at the entrance to pay the fee and go talk to the girl that's with Leon to trigger the scene, but as soon as I do that (before talking to her), I can't even save anymore. When I check the menu, the save option is greyed out. Anyone has any idea with this?

Onepunchman22

Sep 20, 2019
this is apirate site no rules dude. be our hero and fight those who think that they are better cuz they have money and post it

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Quick question, in v0.17 when I went to the bath place with the priestess at night, alone, I talk to the guy at the entrance to pay the fee and go talk to the girl that's with Leon to trigger the scene, but as soon as I do that (before talking to her), I can't even save anymore. When I check the menu, the save option is greyed out. Anyone has any idea with this?
Maybe you can't save when in the bath <(") Try taking a bath and go out

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
i must have missed a lot since i stopped playing this in the early versions. what is the matter with techno and "waiting a week"? legit question, as i said i'm not updated

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes