May 3, 2017
Just did the Iris event, I was not much of a fan of Iris before that one but the event really showcases her in fact I'd probably advocate for more Iris if another poll gets put on Patreon. Shame that we got no enjoyment from her during it (at least a little), sure her expressions are awesome but a small internal dialogue would have done wonders for the corruption process (At least for me not that big of a deal tbh) To sum it up Alchemist please step on me and I'm on team lewd the elf.

Still can't wait for the alchemist scene in 2.0

May 3, 2017
Jesus christ half the time I read these post it's about pirating and it's a little irritating I'm a Patreon to techno and the only reason I found the game is this forum and even then I would not have pledged if the guy released an update sparsely and the game had zero content on release. (Currently, the game has very little content and as a basis, I would wait to pledge but Techno has been releasing updates fairly quickly.)

As for being thankful for having an English translation at all? No, if Techno dropped English translations I would similarly drop my pledge (No point in supporting something I can't even read.) I'm assuming a lot of other Patreon users feel the same but that's an assumption on my part.

On the other side of the coin don't beg for an update over and over again it's spam and someone will post it when they feel it's appropriate, wither that's three seconds or a week it does not matter. Chill it's a game go do something else and wait.

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
I would also make a rational argument for not demanding the early release of each new version: You get tired of the game. There are often not that many differences between one update, so you have to play through the already known content again, only to see one or two new scenes. Chances are you feel disappointed and complain about the dev not doing enough to keep you entertained.

A better approach would be to leave a few versions out, for example you played 0.1, and then you come back for 0.4.. That way, it will feel like an actual update and there is less demand for the current version to be leaked/pirated. It's win-win.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Just did the Iris event, I was not much of a fan of Iris before that one but the event really showcases her in fact I'd probably advocate for more Iris if another poll gets put on Patreon. Shame that we got no enjoyment from her during it (at least a little), sure her expressions are awesome but a small internal dialogue would have done wonders for the corruption process (At least for me not that big of a deal tbh) To sum it up Alchemist please step on me and I'm on team lewd the elf.

Still can't wait for the alchemist scene in 2.0
I really hope we can thoroughly corrupt Iris, I mean corrupt her ourselves, the MC. Most of the time, these type of MC doesn't have enought guts to initiate, although from what I've seen in this game, the sexual stats raise of the MC himself gives me hope that we can actually make him grow to be an alpha who can get all the girl he wants. Call me a degenerate but seeing a thicc tsundere elf like her so in love with another guy makes me wanna steal her myself. She's stirring up all the netori switch in me.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I usually wait on several versions of this simply because there's little to no actual sex in these updates and I really don't give a shit about bonking 10 1 hit kill mice or wondering around spam examing every inch of the map to find things that will lead to sex 'at some point' like the confession box

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
I really hope we can thoroughly corrupt Iris, I mean corrupt her ourselves, the MC. Most of the time, these type of MC doesn't have enought guts to initiate, although from what I've seen in this game, the sexual stats raise of the MC himself gives me hope that we can actually make him grow to be an alpha who can get all the girl he wants. Call me a degenerate but seeing a thicc tsundere elf like her so in love with another guy makes me wanna steal her myself. She's stirring up all the netori switch in me.
As far as I can tell from her event 0.17
It will be some ugly bastards <(")

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
As far as I can tell from her event 0.17
It will be some ugly bastards <(")
Yeah, saw it. Although it was from a long time in the past. She said that she experienced another bad event that she will tell later on, which we'll certainly see on later update. Well for all we know she might no longer be a virgin and some ugly bastards already got her (which I really hope isn't the case, since there wouldn't be much room for corruption then). I still hope Techno will keep her clean though, I don't mind some ugly bastard toying with her, as long as she's not too corrupted and I can conquer her myself.

zntr

Oct 25, 2019
Because it's free, its not my fault I was able to get it for free. I'm not hurting the dev playing the game, its the leakers who are. Nature of the beast I can say.

Blame the leakers, they're the reason we pirates get the game in the first place.
lmao such a brain dead and selfish statement, so you're so weak willed that can't make decisions on your own like a baby boy huh:LUL:

nanidcmmziru

Mar 23, 2019
will we able to corrupt Iris ? if the protagonist can the one being cheated why not do a reverse where he could be the one who make all the girl crazy for his dick
p.s: and maybe add some more girl to corrupt

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
Do you think there will actually be a serious plot in the game? Something that goes beyond the wolf and that guy who has leverage over him? The whole kingdom seems fishy. We know from the dungeon trial that the nun is bat-shit crazy, and there are some stairs leading into a basement in the church but the nun won't let you go through. Wouldn't be surprised if the kink goes to bible black cult level. Also the Hospitallers are literally named after the order of knights of the hospital of saint john of jerusalem, which at first ran hospitals but then militarised and fought alongside the templars. Also notice that the Hospitaller is carrying a rapier in the game. Not something you would expect from a pure nurse npc. I wouldn't be surprised if they pack a punch and become enemies.

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Do you think there will actually be a serious plot in the game? Something that goes beyond the wolf and that guy who has leverage over him? The whole kingdom seems fishy. We know from the dungeon trial that the nun is bat-shit crazy, and there are some stairs leading into a basement in the church but the nun won't let you go through. Wouldn't be surprised if the kink goes to bible black cult level. Also the Hospitallers are literally named after the order of knights of the hospital of saint john of jerusalem, which at first ran hospitals but then militarised and fought alongside the templars. Also notice that the Hospitaller is carrying a rapier in the game. Not something you would expect from a pure nurse npc. I wouldn't be surprised if they pack a punch and become enemies.
We can only wait for next chapter <(") 0.2 will only conclude chapter 1

DudeManBroGuy

Apr 14, 2018
I'd like it if the game has some form of transformation for the protag, making him the big and stronk NTR-Man, and he forms his harem.
Likewise, the opposite should be there for those who want it, and he becomes a sissy. On that note, turning that hero guy into your sissy would be hot.
Anyway, that's just wishful thinking, would be a lot of work. I'll be happy with whatever.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes