dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
I do one star all mission my last mission was street where i killes goblin now i wont recieve any story quest or erotic quest all the same repeatable quest are showing anyone help what will i do to proceed?
another user already mentioned that there are no more story quests so far.

Reactions: JoKeR <3

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
any walkthrough??? cant do nothing ingame no cuckold scenes yet im stuck fucking her anal
Me and another user have also asked for a walkthrough or guide since we've both done the first story quest and don't know where to go from there. Sadly no one answered either of us, Really hope that someone comes through with a walkthrough eventually
A walkthrough has already been provided in posts if you dig back to around the release of v0.1 alpha. The new additions since then can for the most part be figured out from the changelog post. Don't expect people to repost the walkthroughs every time it's asked.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry guys maybe the question has been already ask, but when we can hope to see the 0.17 in english for us the poor people ? 1 week ? 2 weeks ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/nymphomania-priestess-v0-15a-technobrake.44110/post-4086964

Everything you need to know is there.

Has any other RPGM games reached the level of popularity on this game? I notice that other games usually only have up to 100 posts. Meanwhile. this game hasn't even gotten into v0.2 and yet we almost have over 2.5k posts.
I wonder what makes this game so popular here. The art is stunning, but i also have seen other games with comparable quality of art.
If you're willing to tank art just a little bit may I introduce you to this RPGM game: https://f95zone.to/threads/love-love-my-buddy-x-v1-010-megrim.40184/page-25#post-4094444

Has over 50 hours of content in it and my favorite JP RPGM game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jhony234 and Fayzer

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Has any other RPGM games reached the level of popularity on this game? I notice that other games usually only have up to 100 posts. Meanwhile. this game hasn't even gotten into v0.2 and yet we almost have over 2.5k posts.
I wonder what makes this game so popular here. The art is stunning, but i also have seen other games with comparable quality of art.
You can try Karryn's prison
It has same popularity with this one (And can join english discord for free)

Reactions: Jhony234
Aug 28, 2017
It's the fact that it's in English plus it's being constantly updated. Most other Japanese RPGM games tend to be released fully complete which reduces the amount of posts and active community it fosters around it. There are way better games than this out there but they got released in 1 piece and people played it. Made a post or two and then never thought about it again.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
It's the fact that it's in English plus it's being constantly updated. Most other Japanese RPGM games tend to be released fully complete which reduces the amount of posts and active community it fosters around it. There are way better games than this out there but they got released in 1 piece and people played it. Made a post or two and then never thought about it again.
I never thought about it this way, but you are right

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes