EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
hope we get more content of the solo priestess path, love NTR but for some reason Netorase is a turn off...also, shame that the priestess is already a slut, not much space for corruption.
She's only a slut for the MC, view other guys as cockroaches and is a yandere to boot. There's plenty of room to corrupt her. Just knowing she's a yandere makes the corruption even more interesting and hot as Yanderes are known to have the highest loyalty and love (twisted most of the time) among all dere types.

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
Done the first story quest and I don't know where to go from there at all lol, I feel like a moron but is there any kind of guide or something for this game?

Reactions: dyingbreed86

Bilmo

Mar 22, 2019
Gloryhole scene, bath lady scene, and Idk what else, haven't gotten around to trying out this version.
Is there a glory-hole scene? I wasn't able to find it, looking around, and the translation said "Gloryhall" so I wrote it off as the patreon-supporter message you see when you check the golden statues.

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Is there a glory-hole scene? I wasn't able to find it, looking around, and the translation said "Gloryhall" so I wrote it off as the patreon-supporter message you see when you check the golden statues.
Nope. Quite literally a gloryhole scene. Play solo as protagonist-kun -> Go into redl ight district at night, there's a dark-skinned dude, ngl it seemed like a furry (but I can never distinguish sprites because of the lighting in this game). He goes to you and offers you to go to the gloryhole, there's a "new girl" there. Accept it and there you have it. It's a one-time thing by the way, just letting you know.

Bilmo

Mar 22, 2019
Nope. Quite literally a gloryhole scene. Play solo as protagonist-kun -> Go into redl ight district at night, there's a dark-skinned dude, ngl it seemed like a furry (but I can never distinguish sprites because of the lighting in this game). He goes to you and offers you to go to the gloryhole, there's a "new girl" there. Accept it and there you have it. It's a one-time thing by the way, just letting you know.
Thanks for the tip. No wonder I didn't find it, I never play solo male.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slvh

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Thanks for the tip. No wonder I didn't find it, I never play solo male.
Np. I normally never do either unless it's necessary since I naturally just tend to be a completionist at games. In the chance that there'll be a gallery / cg room unlock in the future :p

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Please excuse my ignorance, but how do you move on to 2 star quests? I've recently finished the story mission in 1 star story quest and I'm completely lost as to where to go from here.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Can never tell if these updates have anything substantial in them. Seems like it's just a scene here or there. That or I'm missing what is added because there's no changelog.

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Does anyone know how to turn on/off ntr in game?
I don't mean to sound like an ass, but I just got to wonder if sometimes people don't read what's written in a game on purpose. Check the screenshot I'm posting.

Can never tell if these updates have anything substantial in them. Seems like it's just a scene here or there. That or I'm missing what is added because there's no changelog.
In this case I believe there were a few things added here and there. Haven't played much of the game yet but I know at least 2 new scenes were added. If you're the type that likes to have more substantial content to start a game with tho, just wait for a bit, like 2-3, maybe 4 versions, since it should have more quality content by then. It ultimately depends on you tho. <3

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Someone already post the translated changelog a few pages ago, but no one update in OP.
Or you can go to ci-en and translate the changelog with google.

Reactions: Francisco Torres
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes