Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
So, I got a problem myself since the last version. Whenever I fight something, I automatically win. I can not have any sort of interaction with the enemies. Anyone knows a fix for it?

jojoboubou

Aug 24, 2020
help me I'm stuck at 10 netorare and I don't know what to do I just finished ver 0.1 and the quest street guard what should I do

Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
Sorry i'm confused, i don't play the game since v0.1a Alpha because of how dissapointing it was to have only sex scenes at the prologue, am i missing new scenes in these new versions? or should i wait for 0.17? I'm looking for actual fucking and ntr.
a kind soul please could answer me..

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Sorry i'm confused, i don't play the game since v0.1a Alpha because of how dissapointing it was to have only sex scenes at the prologue, am i missing new scenes in these new versions? or should i wait for 0.17? I'm looking for actual fucking and ntr.
a kind soul please could answer me..
No NTR yet. There has been a changelog for 0.15 a bit earlier that was quoted. I'm pretty sure the only thing you may have missed is the bukkage, public exposure, the bath lady and the glory hole.

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
Oh lawd... the booty in this game is top-tier. Makes me wonder if the artist makes other stuff like mangas. Really wish someone made an uncensored version, even if it would put this into the AA-tier, it will have been well worth its money.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Oh lawd... the booty in this game is top-tier. Makes me wonder if the artist makes other stuff like mangas. Really wish someone made an uncensored version, even if it would put this into the AA-tier, it will have been well worth its money.
You can always check his dl site profile and see hiw many works that are also GAME CG and other RPG'S!

plus you can find an infinite endless amount of artist and RPG game makers out there with even Hardcore fetishes so yeah lol ...its a wide open market for these kind of games.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
yeah Netorase Heart value and I don't know where to go I can go to the goblin cave to do the quest kill 5 there is no guide?
The Netorase Heart can go up to 20 atm. Each related events net you +5, that makes 4 Netorase Heart events in total. Each of them are located:
1-At the bar where you ask Kohaku to go sit down on that table.
2-At the bathouse, where two guys let you in on some secret peephole after succeeding in persuading them. Use the bathouse multiple times while choosing the MC, and ask Kohaku to get near the peephole everytime.
3-Buy a mask at the armshop (100G). Then wait until night falls. Come to the area with less trafic at the far right of the center district. Make Kohaku wear the mask and exhibit her there.
4-Wait until night falls, come to the red district at the far left and you'll see a man begging for some used panties (require you to have at least 15 Netorase Heart), talk to him and coerce Kohaku into accepting his request.

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
You can always check his dl site profile and see hiw many works that are also GAME CG and other RPG'S!
Yeah I checked it (thanks anyway btw), I just assumed it's only censored games. Or at least that's the first impression the page gives. Which is a shame, this is probably one of the cleanest erotic art styles I've seen.

Edit: BTW, if you have any recommendations for stuff like this, I'm all ears!

throwaway5464

May 20, 2020
So are there no scenes in v0.15 where kohaku netorares the mc(aka classic ntr not netorase)? I cant make her do anything alone.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes