EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Or maybe they posted it but the mods saw it and deleted it.
I really don't think the mods would delete it.
Dunno why exactly, Politics...
They maybe agreed with the dev not to allow his releases to be posted or something. I saw many comments got deleted erlier this morning. I've seen this shit so many times, We always accuse the users but in reality the site owners are the sole culprits.
The reason why those comments got deleted is because of heated argument war, which violates the number 1 rule of this site.

At this point, it's preferable OP reupload the 0.10 version until 0.15 or later leaks out. I really feel bad for all the people who still didn't touch the game yet and end up with a game they can barely play and enjoy.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Heated argument war is way too big a word, I've seen what happened. People didn't even take it seriously, It was just some jerk nothing more.
I've not read any rules on this site. In fact i don't see them anywhere.
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2020-07-23.5589/

Any other way, they don't have any reason to delete a leak, which means it was never posted in the first place. Many hundreds of people post their leaks here and none of them got deleted unless for reason they most likely will tell.

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Heated argument war is way too big a word, I've seen what happened. People didn't even take it seriously, It was just some jerk nothing more.
I've not read any rules on this site. In fact i don't see them anywhere.
I did get two strikes for it, so I'd say the mods took it very seriously. Either way, it will eventually come, if not, just have someone save some money and donate it once in a few months and get a later version in english. I might get a job soon enough. If so, I'll consider doing this. I enjoy Techno's work and I wish I could support him more, but I will have to look into my balance first of all.

Reactions: EldenFZ
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes