archiruz

May 13, 2020
So I'm under the opinion that there should be two download links at the begining, the current release and the current translation.

As 1.5 is the latest Japanese version and 1.0 is the current English version. (Current "public" release.) Even then there is a delay for translating.

As currently you can only download the Japanese version on the first page. Sure you could find the English link in the forum but it would save the hassle of those new viewers being confused and posting about the game being in Japanese.

Not sure who to bring that up to or if it's possible not really that invested in the forum as I rarely post.
I completely agree with you, it'll be more convenient that way

px305

May 6, 2017
Japanese version should not be uploaded in the first place anyways.
Some users In this forum know japanese or a little bit and they dont mind and theres others like myself that sometimes we use translation tools and programs to play Japanese games so the solution its make 2 different links for each version.

Reactions: neinnein

dctking

Sep 22, 2017
Some users In this forum know japanese or a little bit and they dont mind and theres others like myself that sometimes we use translation tools and programs to play Japanese games so the solution its make 2 different links for each version.
What translation tools do you use?

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
its just setting up the inevitable gay end with leon
alternatively she's a nympho now and therefore your ring makes her want to fuck you
the condom accessories are weird since so far every dude we've seen fuck shoots enough semen to fill an enitre woman like a balloon then spill out for lack of room in a single nut. even trash mobs like goblins do this. so a condom shouldnt be able to hold a load

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
0.17 changelog:

・Implementing quest navigation
・Changing the initial position of choices
・Bug fixes
・Priest solo sexual harassment event Mashimashi (collective of small stories)
・Iris event

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes