Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Pretty sure Even Techno releases that shit publicly after a while. Just wait another week and it should be here.
I'm gonna be more stoked by the 0.2 update or even later.
Yeah, indeed. I just sent that post in an attempt to be funny with the picture hohohoh. Also stoked for that 0.2 update. Call me a weird fetishist, I don't mind, but I need more scenes with the alchemist asap, especially the 1st one actually drawn

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
how does one set Version 0.15 to english?
English version hasn't been posted yet. There's only the Japanese (correct me if I'm wrong, Idk if it's Japanese or Chinese, forgive me) version available right now. English one has been posted on Techno's Patreon today, so we have to wait and see if a good soul will post it here <3

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Wait, what? Why would someone use the same nickname on patreon and in f95, AKA the piracy site, at the same time?
I use it, mainly because it's what I'm mostly used to using as a nickname to begin with. I don't find any problem with that ? I feel like you made the wrong question somehow, Idk tho so I won't criticise

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
English version hasn't been posted yet. There's only the Japanese (correct me if I'm wrong, Idk if it's Japanese or Chinese, forgive me) version available right now. English one has been posted on Techno's Patreon today, so we have to wait and see if a good soul will post it here <3
Easiest way to tell if it's Jap or Chinese is that, in most sentences, there'll be some Hiragana or Katakana. If it doesn't have any of those and only Kanji, it's Mandarin Chinese.

E.g: の,あ,は,こ
Kanji / Chinese characters: 愛 (Jap), 爱 (Chi) Same word and meaning, both are "Ai" (love). Jap usually has some different strokes since it's adapted from traditional if I'm not mistaken.

Edit: Also, vast majority of the games on this site are Jap or western, anyway. I have not seen a chinese H-game on this site yet.

Reactions: Slvh

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I use it, mainly because it's what I'm mostly used to using as a nickname to begin with. I don't find any problem with that ? I feel like you made the wrong question somehow, Idk tho so I won't criticise
The reason is simple, doing that leave you open to be catched. Think this way: "Humm, our game has been leaked in a piracy site and there's a guy who has the same nickname here and in that site, I wonder who did that? :unsure: "

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Easiest way to tell if it's Jap or Chinese is that, in most sentences, there'll be some Hiragana or Katakana. If it doesn't have any of those and only Kanji, it's Mandarin Chinese.

E.g: の,あ,は,こ
Kanji / Chinese characters: 愛 (Jap), 爱 (Chi) Same word and meaning, both are "Ai" (love). Jap usually has some different strokes since it's adapted from traditional if I'm not mistaken.

Edit: Also, vast majority of the games on this site are Jap or western, anyway. I have not seen a chinese H-game on this site yet.
Thank you for the insightful reply ^^ Much love, and have my like <3

The reason is simple, doing that leave you open to be catched. Think this way: "Humm, our game has been leaked in a piracy site and there's a guy who has the same nickname here and in that site, I wonder who did that? :unsure: "
Hence why I said "I feel like you made the wrong question somehow". Shouldn't you instead of asked "Why would he leak the game so soon when he has both sites sharing the same name ?" I might be wrong here, and I apologize if I am, but the way you said it in this post just makes it seem as if they'd assume ANYONE who has the same nickname in both sites is the leaker, when we both know that isn't true. I'm supporting other games with the same nickname as I've previously said, but you don't see me leaking their games ahead of time. Again, I'm sorry if this wasn't what you intended, and if it feels like I'm attacking you, I'll apologize once more (Idk how to say it in another way)

Last edited:
Reactions: Throwaway7777
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes