Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hence why I said "I feel like you made the wrong question somehow". Shouldn't you instead of asked "Why would he leak the game so soon when he has both sites sharing the same name ?" I might be wrong here, and I apologize if I am, but the way you said it in this post just makes it seem as if they'd assume ANYONE who has the same nickname in both sites is the leaker, when we both know that isn't true. I'm supporting other games with the same nickname as I've previously said, but you don't see me leaking their games ahead of time. Again, I'm sorry if this wasn't what you intended, and if it feels like I'm attacking you, I'll apologize once more (Idk how to say it in another way)
No, is just that if he's going to leak that, there some smarter ways to do. The same nickname thing is just a contributory factor, not the only one to accuse you.
Don't worry, i'm not the type who gets offended or feel attacked easily.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slvh

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
I wonder if the mods will at a certain point say fuck it and lock the thread, and only update the thread when someone leaks them the build.

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
I wonder if the mods will at a certain point say fuck it and lock the thread, and only update the thread when someone leaks them the build.
Why ? I don't particularly see the need for that. Sure we might have a few discussions here and there, but I don't feel like there's anything malicious being said ? I might be completely wrong as I didn't go through all 110 comment pages, this is all based on what I've read so far. Sorry if I'm wrong :X

Reactions: Pablotron

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Why ? I don't particularly see the need for that. Sure we might have a few discussions here and there, but I don't feel like there's anything malicious being said ? I might be completely wrong as I didn't go through all 110 comment pages, this is all based on what I've read so far. Sorry if I'm wrong :X
It's ok to discuss the game but remember to be civil, or the mods going to take action.

moonstreak

May 12, 2019
Can somebody help me??? I downloaded this game from the "DMCAGRIPE" link and after I started the game it was all in Japanese, there was no option for English , last game I played of TB was Nymphomania Paradox and it had the English option, can u guys tell me whether there is an English translation or not?? Or atleast how do I proceed from here???

Bruh1469

Sep 17, 2018
Can somebody help me??? I downloaded this game from the "DMCAGRIPE" link and after I started the game it was all in Japanese, there was no option for English , last game I played of TB was Nymphomania Paradox and it had the English option, can u guys tell me whether there is an English translation or not?? Or atleast how do I proceed from here???
That's the Japanese version. The English one is out but no one has posted it here.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
The english was released recently on patreon, if you want it you can wait for 1 or a few days till someone leaks

GHOST Daddy

Jan 30, 2019
Yeah, indeed. I just sent that post in an attempt to be funny with the picture hohohoh. Also stoked for that 0.2 update. Call me a weird fetishist, I don't mind, but I need more scenes with the alchemist asap, especially the 1st one actually drawn
Can you tell how i do to see that escene, can you give a tutorial or guide please

sorry for mi bad english, i'm a Spanish

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Can you tell how i do to see that escene, can you give a tutorial or guide please

sorry for mi bad english, i'm a Spanish
Your english is fine, dw about it. About the scene, there is no scene actually implemented, just the option, which is why I said "especially the 1st one actually drawn", since well... It isn't, unfortunately. If you'd still like to know, however, just play solo w/ the MC character, not the priestess and go into the alchemy shop. The last option should be something related to her feet. She drags you to a forest to grab a red flower (there are a ton of them, can't miss it), and APPARENTELY, the MC ends up getting a good whiff of those feet. Nothing actually portrayed tho, so I can't tell you for sure. Hope that helped <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: GHOST Daddy

GHOST Daddy

Jan 30, 2019
Your english is fine, dw about it. About the scene, there is no scene actually implemented, just the option, which is why I said "especially the 1st one actually drawn", since well... It isn't, unfortunately. If you'd still like to know, however, just play solo w/ the MC character, not the priestess and go into the alchemy shop. The last option should be something related to her feet. She drags you to a forest to grab a red flower (there are a ton of them, can't miss it), and APPARENTELY, the MC ends up getting a good whiff of those feet. Nothing actually portrayed tho, so I can't tell you for sure. Hope that helped <3
And, scenes with the priestess??? or any H scene?

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
And, scenes with the priestess??? or any H scene?
Vanilla scenes I believe there's only bj and anal ? Or bj and normal sex, Idk. Someone will correct me on this if I'm wrong.
There's also a Netorase bath scene, by interacting with the men there and I believe there's another one in the Tavern. There should also be another one where she shows her panties on the red light district, but that's only if you can raise Netorase to 15 if I'm not mistaken, and Idk if that's possible since I didn't really try it.

I believe this is all. Again, if I'm wrong someone will correct me (I think I'm missing something out here, I just don't know what)

May 3, 2017
In 1.0 the official English version or just the Japanese version if you can read it, when the alchemist brings you to the valley and asks for flowers after collecting the flowers you can get, you can approach the alchemist she will then look at the final flower up the ladder giving you two options go up for her (This gives you fame) or send her up (This leads to you seeing her ass and she is wearing REALLY revealing panties).

So I would count that as a scene not sure if you do, Felt like mention it for the other dude.

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
In 1.0 the official English version or just the Japanese version if you can read it, when the alchemist brings you to the valley and asks for flowers after collecting the flowers you can get, you can approach the alchemist she will then look at the final flower up the ladder giving you two options go up for her (This gives you fame) or send her up (This leads to you seeing her ass and she is wearing REALLY revealing panties).

So I would count that as a scene not sure if you do, Felt like mention it for the other dude.
I actually didn't even remember that. Hell, I'm not sure I saw that before, damn. Wanna see it now

Thank you for that, I'll download the one available rn and play through it, I'm curious haha

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
Yeah this game will cater to a lot of fetishes, it's not a strictly NTR game. Hell you can go through the entire game just headpatting the priestess if you want. There are multiple other woman that the protagonist can fuck, though I'm guessing if you're caught fucking these women there's going to be some consequences because the heroine is shown to be pretty batshit insane when it comes to other women getting close to the protagonist.
I really hope MC will be able to do something bad to her and the guys that she cheat with too, if we will go with netorare route too. But I doubt it, since I see where the mechanics are directed right now.

The progression from yandere to cockslut in the tech demo Is done poorly, 3 events and she forsake the mc just because She smellled the old bastard cock lol, i'm pretty sure that the full game will take more time to show her change
Yeah, so far it's pretty basic. I heard this game will be netori too, which is pretty rare for a game that also have netorare. Then I'm jumping in.

This is wrong man, this is not a cuck game, netorare is one of the fetishes of the game and you don't have to turn it off to avoid it, you will have to make choices in game that could result in kohaku cheating on the mc, it depends on her lust your choices and her relationship with other people, and despite this being only a tech demo you can already let one of the old bastards die.
I really hope you are right there mate. I wouldn't want this to turn to another "Furry eared girls never betray" where somewhat 80% of the game is cuck shit. While MC is... sigh... typical cuckold character.

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
As it's been said before, the only version released here was the Japanese one. You're gonna have to wait a bit longer for an english version to be posted.
Just read the previous comments, thx m8
But it's still confusing when the post says english and japanese, No one can guess it's only got jap.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gregmark45 and Slvh
May 3, 2017
So I'm under the opinion that there should be two download links at the begining, the current release and the current translation.

As 1.5 is the latest Japanese version and 1.0 is the current English version. (Current "public" release.) Even then there is a delay for translating.

As currently you can only download the Japanese version on the first page. Sure you could find the English link in the forum but it would save the hassle of those new viewers being confused and posting about the game being in Japanese.

Not sure who to bring that up to or if it's possible not really that invested in the forum as I rarely post.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes