ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Not sure about the bastard part, he seems a good guy (not that i care since we will cuck him anyway)
Wouldn't be surprised if the angle is that Leon, the nicest guy we know, is already a willing cuck and he's the dude to try to make the mc be into it. On top of mc already being a cuck as a child

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Wouldn't be surprised if the angle is that Leon, the nicest guy we know, is already a willing cuck and he's the dude to try to make the mc be into it. On top of mc already being a cuck as a child
jimmy wasn't a cuck as a child, he wasn't aroused by the situation, he was traumatized and i see leon as a part of a potential swinging content or just the obvious netori where we bang iris.

px305

May 6, 2017
Maybe Leon it's not a cuck but hes being blackmailed or the elf is simply cheating on him, come on guys give my man Leon a chance, hes the only good guy so far we know.

Reactions: Spookyman6969

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Maybe Leon it's not a cuck but hes being blackmailed or the elf is simply cheating on him, come on guys give my man Leon a chance, hes the only good guy so far we know.
I really wish he could be a good guy, like really. There's high chance he might actually be an asshole, at least hypotetically speaking after all the NTR I've experienced so far. But dang would I be fucking happy if Leon ended up being a bro, I wouldn't mind playing swing party with him. There's just huuuge lack of bros in NTR. We need more bros.

Btw, now that I think about it, I didn't get any hscenes from the 1st and 4th preview pics on OP. Are those not yet implemented?

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
0.17 changelog:

・Implementing quest navigation
・Changing the initial position of choices
・Bug fixes
・Priest solo sexual harassment event Mashimashi (collective of small stories)
・Iris event
wasn't the the next update supposed to be next mid-sept?

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
I do hope there's a way to not make him a cuck. THat'd be so underwhelming.
I really wish he could be a good guy, like really. There's high chance he might actually be an asshole, at least hypotetically speaking after all the NTR I've experienced so far. But dang would I be fucking happy if Leon ended up being a bro, I wouldn't mind playing swing party with him. There's just huuuge lack of bros in NTR. We need more bros.

Btw, now that I think about it, I didn't get any hscenes from the 1st and 4th preview pics on OP. Are those not yet implemented?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This would make sense (instead of Iris being also a nympho or a slut), because I checked Technobrake's early descriptions of Leon and Iris, and they don't fit the two-sided personalities we are speculating about:

Leon

Warrior with 5 stars / Warrior

A former mercenary. An attribute is Law.

He is the nearest adventurer to "Meteor" the highest grade for adventurers.

He is trusted by those around him.

Helpful and nice to everyone.

Not very interested in romance.

Iris

Sorcerer with 5 stars/ an elf sorcerer

She is Leon's work buddy.

Strong-willed. Tsundere to Leon.

She had got weight after she started to live in human's town.

These two are very sane couple compared with the protagonist and the priestess.

The dirty slut priestess pretends she is a good girl, but Iris is not two-faced and she doesn't like sexual things.

She is just a business partner of Leon.

She doesn't want to be in love eventhough she has a romantic feeling to him.

Leon is not a dirty guy neither.

He is more like a hero of comics rather than Eroge's.

Why do I add such a sane couple to Eroge as important characters?

Hehehe... you will see what happen in the game!
So unlike Kohaku, these 2 seem like normal people, which leaves all the more room for future corruption.

yuedutianxia

Jul 25, 2020
0.17was out, but0.2 will be out mid of next mth and TechnoBrake san may think about put 0.18,0.19 out b4 0.2.
from his reason cause put the new Quest system so he makes some bug and try to fix it but got some problem, so he put 0.2 later, however, he said 0.2 was full finish(maybe in H even?).
also what he said, and my understanding, English ver of 0.17 also out.

...... recently I feel so bad for my understanding of Japanese, that makes me f** up my grammar ......

Reactions: Doctor Doom

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
If MC could cuck Leon with Iris by either him or that ugly bastard, my dick would be so happy.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I hope he does and Leon literally couldn't give less of a shit
cuck the cucks out of their cuckoldry

duf201

Oct 22, 2019
0.17was out, but0.2 will be out mid of next mth and TechnoBrake san may think about put 0.18,0.19 out b4 0.2.
from his reason cause put the new Quest system so he makes some bug and try to fix it but got some problem, so he put 0.2 later, however, he said 0.2 was full finish(maybe in H even?).
also what he said, and my understanding, English ver of 0.17 also out.

...... recently I feel so bad for my understanding of Japanese, that makes me f** up my grammar ......
1. 0.2のリリース来月中旬を予定しています。(ストーリー上の作業と新規描き起こしが多いので後半に差し掛かるかもしれませんが)

2. 0.2でフルでドーン!!!やっちゃうとバグ修正や校正がヒィヒィ言ってエグい事になりそうなので0.2までに再度0.18か0.19を出すと思います。

3. 英語版0.17もリリースしないといけませんしネ。

1. 0.2 will release on next Mid-month (the date may be delay,because here is lots work for story and new CG
2. If 0.2 comes out at a time,it will be lots bugs to fix
so before 0.2, they may release 0.18 0.19
3. 0.17 eng MUST TO release, not released

Last edited:

px305

May 6, 2017
1. 0.2のリリース来月中旬を予定しています。(ストーリー上の作業と新規描き起こしが多いので後半に差し掛かるかもしれませんが)

2. 0.2でフルでドーン!!!やっちゃうとバグ修正や校正がヒィヒィ言ってエグい事になりそうなので0.2までに再度0.18か0.19を出すと思います。

3. 英語版0.17もリリースしないといけませんしネ。

1. 0.2 will release on next Mid-month
2. If 0.2 comes out at a time,it will be lot bugs to fix
so before 0.2, they may release 0.18 0.19
3. 0.17 eng HAVE TO release, not released
I think I will wait for 2.0 depending on the amount of content

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes