The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I think that the one related to the priest its avoidable but there are more scenes with another girls that i dont know if there are unavoidable
So is it that you have to watch the girls fuck other guys or you help them cheat on their spouses?
IF the NTR is not avoidable and you have to watch your love interests fuck other guys then i'm going to pass.

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
So is it that you have to watch the girls fuck other guys or you help them cheat on their spouses?
IF the NTR is not avoidable and you have to watch your love interests fuck other guys then i'm going to pass.
You can turn off ntr event with priestess at the begining, that will take you to vanilla route only <(") (I think so, can't say much because it's still 0.17)

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Is the NTR avoidable?
Regarding the priestess you can prevent it. And there is a scene which people have told me is not ntr but let me describe it. His childhood crush gets fucked by an old guy and he watches them trough the window and jacks off. Ever since then he gets a tingly feeling when he sees other people lust after people the mc cares about

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes