blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Regarding the priestess you can prevent it. And there is a scene which people have told me is not ntr but let me describe it. His childhood crush gets fucked by an old guy and he watches them trough the window and jacks off. Ever since then he gets a tingly feeling when he sees other people lust after people the mc cares about
LOL? Have u watched the same scene i watched? He didn't jerk off he was traumatized and he gets the "tingly feeling" only if you pursue the netorase route, it's not mandatory like every other kink in the game

Last edited:

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
You should pass. This one is very focused on NTR.
Can we stop with this misinformation? As of now there Is 0 Netorare in the game (few molestation scenes, the rest Is All netorase) yet people keep driving other people away lying about it, The game Is not focused on Netorare, it Will be a part of it Just like netorase or vanilla, even netori and rape, this game Is way more ambitious than your average rpgm corruption/ntr game.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
0.17 Changelog
Google Translate from their Ci-en page
・ Implementation of Quest Navi = quest progression tracker feature
・ Change of initial position of options = UI QoL update
・ Bug fix = ditto
・ Priest solo sexual harassment event Mashimashi (small story collection) = You can get sexually harassed when playing solo as priestess
・ Iris event = Elf girl in Leon party event:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(requires at least a free account to read)

Last edited:

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Can we stop with this misinformation? As of now there Is 0 Netorare in the game (few molestation scenes, the rest Is All netorase) yet people keep driving other people away lying about it, The game Is not focused on Netorare, it Will be a part of it Just like netorase or vanilla, even netori and rape, this game Is way more ambitious than your average rpgm corruption/ntr game.
I mean, I can understand the confusion if what you are saying is true. Most games just stick to either Netorase or Netorare, they don't have have both as they are too similar compared to the amount of work being put in. Although I seem to remember the Hentai test in the caves we got was mostly straight up NTR situations where the MC was completely oblivious to what was going on. Which has no doubt added to said confusion. It would just be easier if the dev made a clear statement or we got a screen of one of what will be included.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I mean, I can understand the confusion if what you are saying is true. Most games just stick to either Netorase or Netorare, they don't have have both as they are too similar compared to the amount of work being put in. Although I seem to remember the Hentai test in the caves we got was mostly straight up NTR situations where the MC was completely oblivious to what was going on. Which has no doubt added to said confusion. It would just be easier if the dev made a clear statement or we got a screen of one of what will be included.
He made it clear, the game will have mostly vanilla/netorare/netorase content and no, in the dungeon test you can get plenty of vanilla, just like u can get plenty of netorare, it was pretty balanced content wise

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
actually theres a few actual ntr scenes
most of them with the fat guy (where she fucks him behind the mc's back while he's doing something, while he's fighting or stuck inside a hole. One of the scenes she even calls the fat guy her true master)
theres also the golblin and the dungeon boss bad endings.
there's not much netorase (last time i checked there's that 1 Fat guy scene where the mc asked the prestess to fuck him, there's the poisoned adventurer one, the shota one and the hobo kiss).

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
actually theres a few actual ntr scenes
most of them with the fat guy (where she fucks him behind the mc's back while he's doing something, while he's fighting or stuck inside a hole. One of the scenes she even calls the fat guy her true master)
theres also the golblin and the dungeon boss bad endings.
there's not much netorase (last time i checked there's that 1 Fat guy scene where the mc asked the prestess to fuck him, there's the poisoned adventurer one, the shota one and the hobo kiss).
That's all dungeon test content, i'm referring to the alpha of the game, that one for now has 0 netorare content, he is definitely going to add some ntr in 2.0 to balance things out

Reactions: Mistervd

DeathTH

Jan 30, 2019
0.17 Changelog
Google Translate from their Ci-en page
・ Implementation of Quest Navi = quest progression tracker feature
・ Change of initial position of options = UI QoL update
・ Bug fix = ditto
・ Priest solo sexual harassment event Mashimashi (small story collection) = You can get sexually harassed when playing solo as priestess
・ Iris event = Elf girl in Leon party event:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(requires at least a free account to read)
Thanks a bunch! This is the news I want to know whenever there's an update.

Reactions: Darrel Caper

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Lmao he said he will release full game by the end of the year
Seems like japs are getting into those free bukarino$$$ from leeching while doing any work
and those drawings are just edited assets of his previous games
I've followed him for a while but didn't see any saying that he'll done by the end of the year
Only our speculation
News: He plans to release 0.18 version in 15-16th with some new contents before release 0.2 at the end of September

Reactions: Francisco Torres

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
LOL? Have u watched the same scene i watched? He didn't jerk off he was traumatized and he gets the "tingly feeling" only if you pursue the netorase route, it's not mandatory like every other kink in the game
Ok what doe the line "Tonight Jimmy ejaculated for the first time mean?"
Why would you lie about something that can be proven this easily

Reactions: lexlutha

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Ok what doe the line "Tonight Jimmy ejaculated for the first time mean?"
Why would you lie about something that can be proven this easily
Forgot about that tbh, but it's not showing him jerking off, it's possible that he came watching that scene, still a childhhod trauma for poor jimmy that serves as a plot point to add netorase in the game. The points still stands, netorase it's not mandatory, you can let him be a cuck or turn him into a chad, i really don't get why people argues in a game that can actually please everyone

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuck duude, it's a shame that it's an ntr game with MALE PROTAG. I like to play ntr games just to manipulate heroines into dirty sluts and cuck any guy who happens to like the heroine. But when you play as the one getting cucked, it's no longer fun or thrilling.
The only way that could make me play this game, is that some sort of compromise was made. in that the game was developed into a multiple protaganists game, wich means that you could play as both male and female protag or have to option to choose one over the other, seeing both points of view. oh well, I'll have to pray that this happens because the game is still under development.

Jul 30, 2018
this is still a new game and people complain so much about it in pirate forum
what is this ?
just go to his pt and talk to him to suggest something you wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: zntr

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuck duude, it's a shame that it's an ntr game with MALE PROTAG. I like to play ntr games just to manipulate heroines into dirty sluts and cuck any guy who happens to like the heroine. But when you play as the one getting cucked, it's no longer fun or thrilling.
The only way that could make me play this game, is that some sort of compromise was made. in that the game was developed into a multiple protaganists game, wich means that you could play as both male and female protag or have to option to choose one over the other, seeing both points of view. oh well, I'll have to pray that this happens because the game is still under development.
Looking at the progress, you can see both MC and priestess are playable, just not many events yet

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes