CIover

Sep 28, 2019
It didn't add to no confusion, it was a preview of the theme the Dev wants to focus on. The Dungeon test was a preview of some of the mechanics and surely most of the content. TechnoBrake is giving the option to cut some content out if it makes you uncomfortable but that's what it is, forcefully removing content that was made to be used.

And I thought we should tell people that don't want NTR at all that this is an NTR focused game because they're the most annoying when it comes to complaining about the content being in the game or not but it seems like the deniers are the worst.
Damn, don't do the A.N.M. "Anti NTR Movement" dirty like that but yeah i do agree kink shaming is pretty bad. If your in this site then you are a Degenerate all the same and not liking NTR doesn't make them any different from us "Wink". How about Futa? or heck let's go there and How about Gay game? or heck let's go down some more and How about Futa on Male? let's go even deeper and how about FutaDom action? Lets go deeper and how about Necrophilia? oh and lets go deeper and i won't go there since it's too deep and the Mods don't like those but yeah point stands. I actually don't mind drinking with a dude that likes FutaDom and won't judge him for it since i do have my own kink ^.^. End of the day we're all degenerates.

MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020
You guys need to self insert as the female instead of the male, you will have a better experience. i can also guarantee that half of this game is going to focus on "pimping yourself out" to strangers. NTR has not been implemented into the main story yet. so i'm also curious if other party members can steal the priestess away from you and over time become the new protagonist, because yarizo had some insane stat levels in the dungeon test.

xxAziel

May 21, 2019
great work. may i ask bout this game is already finished or not? thank you. i would like to buy it when its completed.

BloodX66

Apr 1, 2019
That happens only if you modify the variables in the dungeon test and set her lust to insane levels.
Thats an option meaning ntr is in the game and so is that yarizo guy and followers. You have the option to access all that from this build. The ntr tag is not misleading

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
It didn't add to no confusion, it was a preview of the theme the Dev wants to focus on. The Dungeon test was a preview of some of the mechanics and surely most of the content. TechnoBrake is giving the option to cut some content out if it makes you uncomfortable but that's what it is, forcefully removing content that was made to be used.

And I thought we should tell people that don't want NTR at all that this is an NTR focused game because they're the most annoying when it comes to complaining about the content being in the game or not but it seems like the deniers are the worst.
Yeah, it likely did. People here don't tend to follow patreons and certainly not some Japanese twitter which you would have to translate. Also look at the screenshots on the front page, those are all classic NTR stuff, they could basically be taken from a game like SANA. Now you add ontop the game has an NTR tag (for obvious reasons), a lot of the content in the dungeon demo being her getting railed be monsters and the fat dude behind the MCs back and people are just gonna go "Well, I've been on this rodeo before, at first they wants the MC dick, then he gets cucked during the second half". You seem to take this personally for no real reason.

Maybe just ask the mods or uploader to change the frontpage to make it more clear for people on this site like other games have done so people don't get confused that the NTR is optional or not the biggest part of the game.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Yeah, it likely did.

Maybe just ask the mods or uploader to change the frontpage to make it more clear for people on this site like other games have done so people don't get confused that the NTR is optional or not the biggest part of the game.
As I said before, no confusion. NTR is most likely the focus of the game and if not the focus a huge part of it. No one really knows, but evidence leads us to think that this is the case, even if "optional", since the tingly feeling scene seems to not be optional at all. Add the fact that said scene is right at the beginning and you'll have tons of posts here complaining about being misled. It's better to just be frank and warn people that if they don't like NTR they should just avoid this game at all.

I don't know what's up with you guys. The other TechnoBrake games are NTR focused, this one had a ton of scenes and has dedicated mechanics to have Jimmy getting cucked both in and out of combat, it has NTR traps and encounters. How is that not a strong indicator of the game's theme?

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I don't know what's up with you guys. The other TechnoBrake games are NTR focused, this one had a ton of scenes and has dedicated mechanics to have Jimmy getting cucked
Nynphomania paradox had only a couple of netorare scenes and endings, the priest and the black dude, both optional btw. The game doesen't have a ton of ntr content compared to vanilla, in the dungeon test you get the handjob, blowjob, fingering, kissing, missionary, reverse rape and a second blowob scene for vanilla, for Netorare you get the camp tent and blowjob the in battles scenes, the trap one and the goblin with lust set to max, seems pretty balanced to me. The game has Netorare mechanics? Sure And It has other mechanics that you forgot to mention like the sex stats and skill for the mc and the chance to pursue other girls, i sound like a broken record but this game Is not focused on Netorare and you ntr people keep misleading other users with disinformation, it's incredibly annoing.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

9$_TwoB

Jul 2, 2019
I heard that he plans to release 0.18 version in 15-16th with some new contents, does that apply to the Jap ver or the Eng ver or both?

Also can the MC do anything to other girls yet and if so how? Any walkthrough to help?

Reactions: Francisco Torres
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes