FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
It feels like the same arguments happen every week. The game appeals to multiple fetishes, if don't like one then you can easily avoid it. Don't know why this such a hard concept for some of you to understand. And I have no clue where this "NTR focus" meme is coming from. The focus is on the priestess being a crazy slut and how you decide to interact with her, hence the title "Nymphomania Priestess". Actual NTR doesn't happen unless you actively build a relationship with her and then corrupt and whore her out enough to the point where she'll cheat on you behind your back.

000.png

Aug 13, 2017
In the forest I encountered a spot with a question mark? Anyone know something about this spot I'd appreciate some knowledge. The roll requirement is like a 60 and even when maxed stats can't get close to it for investigation. Highest rolls I've had is 49.

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I imagine it'll be like that hole in the cave dungeon where the priestess can go in, that one's likely just a placeholder for now.

MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020
In the forest I encountered a spot with a question mark? Anyone know something about this spot I'd appreciate some knowledge. The roll requirement is like a 60 and even when maxed stats can't get close to it for investigation. Highest rolls I've had is 49.
I think it might be a weapon, but we can only reach level 3 in stats, so i don't think we have any hope in reaching it yet.

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
I think it might be a weapon, but we can only reach level 3 in stats, so i don't think we have any hope in reaching it yet.
Nah, it was a staircase but it's not implemented yet.

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Ganso-kun

May 19, 2020
I took advantage of a bug that allowed me to upgrade stats endless, when I use the MC to do the activitie (in my save it's OP) I opened a hatch but I couldn't go down, it's seems that the hatch it's not fully implemented yet

Reactions: Davidsdoom1350

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
Can we stop with this misinformation? As of now there Is 0 Netorare in the game (few molestation scenes, the rest Is All netorase) yet people keep driving other people away lying about it, The game Is not focused on Netorare, it Will be a part of it Just like netorase or vanilla, even netori and rape, this game Is way more ambitious than your average rpgm corruption/ntr game.
I wonder that netorase become netorare if you keep pimping her enough.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
So ... what is up on this patch?

i guess there's no way to modify/edit insanity stats to have the scene with the potion girl maker while she invites you on the forest.

also no interactions so far with the fortune teller i guess?

what about the sewers ? how to reach that chest since the bridge its broken (X ? or still no accessible yet?

finally what about going to the dangerous part of the city? still no accessible as well?

asking too many questions since there's like no patch notes or what's new and what's not

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
So ... what is up on this patch?

i guess there's no way to modify/edit insanity stats to have the scene with the potion girl maker while she invites you on the forest.

also no interactions so far with the fortune teller i guess?

what about the sewers ? how to reach that chest since the bridge its broken (X ? or still no accessible yet?

finally what about going to the dangerous part of the city? still no accessible as well?

asking too many questions since there's like no patch notes or what's new and what's not
The patch note was three pages from before, it was buried under those comments that debate whether this game is NTR games or not. For your questions, MC insanity variable was 183, either use save editor or in-game debug mode to change it but the scene with the potion maker was not implemented yet. The dangerous part of the city was, in fact already in-game, it just that there was no event implemented at all.

nameofthenone

Jan 12, 2020
I heard that he plans to release 0.18 version in 15-16th with some new contents, does that apply to the Jap ver or the Eng ver or both?

Also can the MC do anything to other girls yet and if so how? Any walkthrough to help?
Wasn't 2.0 supposed to be last month. And it was delayed to the 15th of this month. Is it getting another delay to the end of this month now.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I really like the art, but I expected a bit more content considering it has been more than half a year since first release. Probably gonna try it when it is officially really finished.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes